Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

VERY 1st MOD????

KETCHUP

Reaction score
projector headlight and projector fogs.
167436_1803689652466_1246594898_32052696_4952871_n.jpg

the grill was already on the truck. The paint job and chrome stockers came after. But the lights were my first mod. Kinda miss them actually......lol

JFrame

Reaction score
X had a couple of mods when I got it. First I did to it was FLM.

madtrucker

Reaction score
I replaced the sliding rear window w/ a solid glass 1.

Snakerb

Reaction score
Tint, to keep out the sun and improve the BSP look

easts1d3

Reaction score
The very same day I bought my truck I had a custom exhaust put on with a 40 series
I literally bought my truck and drove it straight to JPG exhaust

NODRULN

Reaction score
mine came with a s/c first mod i did was a k&n intake. then 6k hids in headlights and fogs

RRCanuck

Reaction score
First mod was removing the dealers license plate frames. I cant stand when people leave that shit on their cars, especially dealer emblems.

Detective_Dan

Reaction score
First mod was removing the dealers license plate frames. I cant stand when people leave that shit on their cars, especially dealer emblems.

Lmao when I bought mine I told the dealer to not even bother putting a dealer emblem or plate cover on. He looked at me kinda funny and I said your just gona waste time cause I'm gonna pull it off the second it gets in my garage lol

RRCanuck

Reaction score
Lmao when I bought mine I told the dealer to not even bother putting a dealer emblem or plate cover on. He looked at me kinda funny and I said your just gona waste time cause I'm gonna pull it off the second it gets in my garage lol

Hahaha I told the guy the same thing, he asked me if I could atleast put them on for the ride home so people would know where I bought the truck from. I told him that Id do him the favour since I had to remove them again to add plate covers. Lol

X-MOKED U

Reaction score
Hahaha I told the guy the same thing, he asked me if I could atleast put them on for the ride home so people would know where I bought the truck from. I told him that Id do him the favour since I had to remove them again to add plate covers. Lol

What's wrong with us?

I did the same thing haha, I bough a trd plate for the back then didn't put one in front untill a very nice officer gave me a fix it ticket cause he couldn't find anything else

TommyXrunner

Reaction score
first mod i do to all my vehicles is an intake! small gains in power and sound great!

X_Less

Reaction score
I drove around with the CARMAX license plate frame/plastic plate and sticker for a while... Because I bought the truck from Arizona and the whole temp tag thing looked pretty sketchy (it was litterally printed out on regular paper, so i didn't want it to look fake).

sparkly002.jpg

The first mod was the BHLM I think.

I did the same thing haha, I bough a trd plate for the back then didn't put one in front untill a very nice officer gave me a fix it ticket cause he couldn't find anything else

I got pulled over for no front plate... Just got a verbal warning though. I won't drill into her face, But I did have a little mounting bracket that I had placed under the top bar/over hang of the bumper until someone backed into her and dented the plate.

06 xrunner

Reaction score
Mine would have to be wheels and stereo
Although I don't have them anymore

Last edited:

Miami_X

Reaction score
Some XRU buddies performed the 'Pinstripe Removal Mod' - Not sure of the actual gain, but my butt-dyno said about 50 HP!

Then a URD Short Shifter.

Top Bottom