Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Random Chatter

Click

Reaction score
Watching the Ducks/Cougs game tonight. I didn't go to any of the colleges, but grew up in Oregon, so I root for the ducks. Just like last week, they started off slow and then the second half, they score a lot and take over. The Beavers seem to be doing well at the moment.

Since I walk or ride my streetbike to work, the X sits most of the time. I took it out today to run some errands. I bought it in Feb. and just turned 4000 miles. Think it would be like a hemi cuda and have it 20 years with low mileage and be worth a lot of money. :laugh: I have sway bars and a Coupe deep pan, I guess I should put them on.

Click

Reaction score
2 months of record breaking dry weather. Ah, it's nice. Been sunny, not rainy. Love these dry sunny falls. I'm sitting out on my deck tonight, beer next to me, listening to the wind chimes. Quite a bit cooler tonight than it has been. Had a big ass dark cloud go by this afternoon, thought it might rain. Totally clear now with the sun going down. Back to work tomorrow at 4am again. But at least I get off early because my hot tub is being delivered at 2. Going to be nice this winter when my back starts hurting. Go out to the patio and slip into the tub. :blurock:

dramad1

Reaction score
Old school challenger cruised by my house right now and rev'd hard and I heard a loud bang. He fvcked his sh!t up. Lol. What a dummy. Ah the price to be cool. Lol.

Click

Reaction score
I've been reading some Mopar magazines lately. Thinking of the muscle cars that were around when I was growing up and where they are at now. My oldest sister is 10yrs older, so I got influenced by it through her and the guys she hung with. Early to mid 70's: one guy had a challenger, one a Javelin, another a 67 mustang, light blue with white racing stripes. I remember my sister out in the driveway with the guy putting on black pinstripe next to the white stripes. Another with a first gen Bronco. Still another with a 67 427 corvette, then there was the blue 340 challenger. Heard that when it was sold, the guy who bought it stripped the interior and found old baby diapers under the seats. Then there was that 65 vette and the guy who ordered the 76 black with gold trim Trans Am before Smokey and the Bandit came out.

I used to run around in a 56 big back window chevy truck. 400 SB with a T-10. One buddy had a 65 GT mustang, he almost bought a bronco with a boss 302 in it, and then almost bought a boss 302. Another had a 61 300 G Chrysler. Love that car. One of my buddies still has his 70 Charger, 70 AAR Cuda and bought the first new Challenger in town when they came out. New kid at school had a 70 RT charger 440. Sold it to buy a 76 nova right after we started hanging out together. Probably for the better, we probably would have been killed screwing around and partying in that thing.

kusklub

Reaction score
Not quite that old, my sister's bf had a toyota tacoma single cab and he boxed his wholebed for an 18. That thing hit hard but i started out with a 66 mustang and learned all my muscle car stuff from my dad that had seen them all come out.

Click

Reaction score
Ducks game was good, as usual. The Beavers won. This Seahawks game is boring. Almost every big play gets called back with penalties or a turn over.

mrguy33391

Reaction score
Nice weather is over and now my exterior is dirty again. F word!!

Click

Reaction score
May be raining, shows where my truck is waxed.

Click

Reaction score
Surprising win for the Seahawks tonight. Didn't watch any other games. Heard the Beavers won, Ducks on Thurs, and Huskies and Cougs lost. Still raining, but it's nice to sit in the hot tub and listen to the rain. Dog had a scary moment this weekend, thought I might be losing her, but she is doing much better. Wife is mad that I'm still up with a beer and have to be at work at 1:30 am.

mrguy33391

Reaction score
It was a great win for the Hawks!! I'm excited for this Thursday night game against the 49ers!!

Click

Reaction score
I'll probably have the Hawks on the TV and the Ducks on the computer.

Click

Reaction score
Wife got a room at a hotel in DT Seattle for Sat. OSU Beavers are playing the WA Huskies this weekend, the night game. We are going to walk to a pub and have dinner, then find a sports bar and show orange to see what kind of reaction we get. Huskies seem to be struggling and the Beavs are 5-0. Go Beavs

Click

Reaction score
Well shit, the Beavs couldn't hang on to the ball and it was a little too much for the starting QB to be coming back from injury as he threw 4 interceptions. We ended up not going because the wife hurt her shoulder, I guess it was for the better since I didn't get embarrassed flashing the Orange and Black.

Oh yeh, it poured today but i got a walk in inbetween the rain with the dogs.

Click

Reaction score
Crap, there goes my gas mileage. Something about some whine under the hood. I think it's connected to the gas pedal, it keeps getting mashed to the floor and I keep seeing 80 whip up on the speedo. Is there a problem with the calibration on the speedo? Should it come up that quick?

Click

Reaction score
Finally got into some overtime at work this week. Need that. Beavs lost. Ducks are playing now, seem to be sucking. Alabama lost so the top is going to move around a bit. If the Ducks don't blow out Cal, I don't think they'll take first place.

Click

Reaction score
Beavers had some coaching problems in their bowl game, I thought, and lost. Ducks pulled out a big win. Chip Kelley has a big chance to make some money in the NFL, but I would like to see him stay in Eugene. Hawks played tonight, started off slow, but for some reason, I didn't care. Came on strong and won the game. Two birds going at it next week. Playoffs are getting good.

Click

Reaction score
Seattle is going crazy this week with sports. Hawks jerseys are selling out, almost impossible to find a Wilson jersey in home blue, and now, rumors of Seattle getting a new basketball team. Maybe the Kings. Seattle says it's a done deal, Sac says it's not.

Click

Reaction score
Seattle didn't make the Superbowl, and the basketball thing isn't done yet. Now it's starting to rain. Nice two weeks of dry weather, but I don't get to run the dogs today. Had a good day at work today so it's time to go out to the hottub.

Click

Reaction score
Can you believe it, a month later and still no deal on the the basketball front. Supposedly, another investment group in Sac has surfaced. Gawd, get it done.

I'm out for a week at work with a herniated disc. I hate missing work, no one really covers for me and it puts me behind. Any one else have back problems?

I haven't done a meet up in awhile, anyone interested?

Top Bottom