Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Sleeving the engine block

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Tick tock....mine is being torn down by Darton...... ;)

C'mon Gadget!

Blasphemous

Reaction score
I spoke of patience in another thread... but this is some ungodly patience over here. I would have demanded my money back, and moved that bitch to another qualifying shop a long time ago...

Reaction score
So, what is the difference between a motor and an engine. I think they are the same.

I am in school so I don't have any money for boost or mods. If I paint my truck with a spray can black or put some stickers on it (URD, NST, APR), will it be quicker?

Reaction score
Cold air intake and URD sticker 5 rwhp

Mark why are you tearing it down I thought you were good to go, or are you looking for 700 mark lol

Last edited:

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Cold air intake and URD sticker 5 rwhp

Mark why are you tearing it down I thought you were good to go, or are you looking for 700 mark lol

Darton cannot install the sleeves with the rods, pistons, and crank installed, is why. They might be good, but not that good.

So, what is the difference between a motor and an engine. I think they are the same.

I am in school so I don't have any money for boost or mods. If I paint my truck with a spray can black or put some stickers on it (URD, NST, APR), will it be quicker?

You will run 12's all day at the track if you do that. :top:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Ok I see I have a similar situation went to intall cams and ended taking heads off and porting and polishing heads and intake, arp studs,Viton valve seals,walbro 255 and an empty wallet what kind of plugs do you recomend?with Cometic 30 thousands head gasket following your footsteps Mark they are very steep dude I am gettig dizzy lol

do you have federal reserve note machine that makes notes intead of counting them haha:laugh::top::rockon:

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Shhhh....they might be reading the forum. Then they will know how I inflated the budget ceiling......

Lol. Due to the fact that I run more boost than most, and trying to be extra safe, I use IKH27's. Another step colder than the 24's. Work well enough on an N/A application as well. Better for boost though. For you, IKH22 or IKH24 if boosted.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
They seem to have anwsered the question well enough. Lol.

Reaction score
Thanks Mark, looking at the laundry list you made way over 6500.00 cocos... for pistons rods hi strenghth 1 mil over valves, double springs, retainers;; Darton TTC LC......WoW Hello honey hand me three checks please, I`m going shopping today..... by the way do we have mad money like 8500.00 for a rainy day..... OH I forgot I also need just 6000.00 for boost.

And shortly after that the alarm went off at 6:00 am time to go to work I took a long shower to take the grin off my face couldn`t do it still LOL

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
Lmao....thats some good sht right thur........(in a Mater Voice)....

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Lol. Yeah....somethin like that.

Last edited:

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Correct. You would be best to call BC, to get the proper info.

Last edited:

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Trying to catch up to the Man. Made another payment on my sleeves. Woot! :D

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
I want to see G get his back, and together. Then slap on his best rotrex, and put down 700 HP! Then meet out here for The Texas Mile, and run it with me! :adore:

Challenge given

Top Bottom