Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Adjusting the Eagle Eyes

Vecte

"Fluffy"
Reaction score
Was curious if any of the owners of the Eagle Eyes projectors from Sabersport ever tried to adjust them? I have never really looked at trying to adjust them, but I think mine could go for some adjusting. This is the first set of projectors I have had, so I don't really know how they should be. I was looking at my friend's projectors the other day, and up against a wall, his lights appear like a straight line on the wall. When mine are pointed at a wall, they are "jagged" shaped and don't have that straight line appearance.

XrunnIT

Reaction score
when you align them, there should be a 'stepping' line. From left to right, with two step ups. :top:

Vecte

"Fluffy"
Reaction score
Hmm, not exactly sure what ya mean, but I will try and show you what I am talking about. I did a rough sketch in paint to try and show what I am talking about.

lightprojecting.jpg

Basically, what you are seeing is how our headlights project against the wall. Mine are all funky shaped, about exactly how I drew them. My friends project straight across the wall at the top, then are rounded at the bottom.

XrunnIT

Reaction score
Any chance you could get a pic?

as soon as it gets dark here, i'll upload a pic of how mine are stepped. They are nothing like that. :hmmmm2:

Vecte

"Fluffy"
Reaction score
Any chance you could get a pic?

as soon as it gets dark here, i'll upload a pic of how mine are stepped. They are nothing like that. :hmmmm2:

I'll try and snap a pic of them when it gets dark here at work.

morcheez

Reaction score
here is what i think he was talking about ...notice the two "steps"
P5200321.jpg

Vecte

"Fluffy"
Reaction score
Ok, I understand what he is talking about now, and I believe my friends are actually like that and not an exact straight line. Mine are DEFINITELY not like that though. I will try and get that pic up soon. Sun is still up over here.

morcheez

Reaction score
it is most likely the quality of the projectors...if yours look all odd shaped as u say then u most likely wont be able to do anything to make them look better..u will only be able to move them up and down .

Vecte

"Fluffy"
Reaction score
Wasn't able to find our digital camera here at work, but took a pic with my phone.

myprojectors.jpg

Ok, I took the picture from my view sitting behind the wheel. The truck is about 15 feet away from the wall. The closer I get to the wall, the more distorted they become, and take the shape of my paint picture.

XrunnIT

Reaction score
Could you take one more pic, this time covering one headlight?

Vecte

"Fluffy"
Reaction score
Driver's side projector covered:
leftprojectorcovered.jpg

Passenger's side projector covered:
rightprojectorcovered.jpg

Word of wisdom, never place your hand on a projector lens for to long....

blazinx

Reaction score
yea that is a poor quality headlite i had a bad pair when i had my scion i got the dual halos and they looked like that
you might be able to abjust the hieght of them but not the shape

XrunnIT

Reaction score
yea that is a poor quality headlite i had a bad pair when i had my scion i got the dual halos and they looked like that
you might be able to abjust the hieght of them but not the shape

That is kind of what I was thinking. It won't be dark here for another hour or two, but as soon as it is i'll get a pic of what mine look like. :top:

Vecte

"Fluffy"
Reaction score
That is kind of what I was thinking. It won't be dark here for another hour or two, but as soon as it is i'll get a pic of what mine look like. :top:

Had the chance to get a shot yet? I am kinda curious:biggrin:

jaxchrisfla

Reaction score
slacker^^^^^^^^

its in the quality of the projectors.

Wasn't able to find our digital camera here at work, but took a pic with my phone.

myprojectors.jpg

Ok, I took the picture from my view sitting behind the wheel. The truck is about 15 feet away from the wall. The closer I get to the wall, the more distorted they become, and take the shape of my paint picture.

yours look better than this guys
DSC00235.jpg

Top Bottom