Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The next BIG THING.....

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Found this question for you G.

What's the installation difficulty on one of these? I'm comfortable installing a clutch and I was just gonna go with the stock AISIN kit, but I wheel a lot and I'm planning on installing the TRD Supercharger kit when I have about $3k sitting around, haha.

Also, do I need any of the flywheel or pressure plate bolts if I get the clutch/flywheel combo? Would the flywheel be worth it if I can get the stock one machined for free? My dealership also just replaced the throw-out bearing on my truck before I bought it because it had the lovely squeak that so many of us have had. I wouldn't need to get a new one of those, would I?

ONE MORE QUESTION. Is the 3+ a dual disc? It doesn't look like it is in the pics. I'm sold on the dual-disc for sure.

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
I hope the next big thing is some worthy radiator hoses....lmao...

justin13703

Reaction score
I hope the next big thing is some worthy radiator hoses....lmao...

My stock ones have been worthy since 2007 lol

I'd love to have that clutch, especially since my transmission will be coming out again soon, to put in the 3rd TOB my truck's had in 2 years...

Gadget

Reaction score
I will have stock on the twin discs very soon.

If you want to do that let me know.

G

hiflyer

Reaction score
My stock ones have been worthy since 2007 lol

I'd love to have that clutch, especially since my transmission will be coming out again soon, to put in the 3rd TOB my truck's had in 2 years...

GET THE URD TSK kit and stop wasting time with toyota crap on this part!

2 years now and ZERO problems ;)

justin13703

Reaction score
GET THE URD TSK kit and stop wasting time with toyota crap on this part!

2 years now and ZERO problems ;)

I have the URD tsk. That's the weird part

I will have stock on the twin discs very soon.

If you want to do that let me know.

G

Ok thanks I will do that, I been working a lot of overtime lately but fuel oil is retarded. Lol so I'll have to make sure I have the money, I actually do love my stage 3 CC clutch too though

Last edited:
Top Bottom