Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

It has begun!!!! Hotrodt's ls1 swap!!!!!

hotrodt

Reaction score
did you have someone make your harness or did you get an oem gm harness and make it work? i have an ls1 and a t56. and an x runner too. lol. but this is the last thing i need to do.

Just had a stand alone harness made

SPEED-FREEK

Reaction score
Also really easy to make your own harness there is TONS of info an all the pinouts, you can just delete all the extra wires and just run the ones you need into the cab, I was surprised at how easy it was, aside from the stupid VATS system causing problems at first, lol.

I still need to clean up all my wiring, been lazy since I got it working and havent dane anything with it.

Large

Reaction score
I know I am late to the party but good god, this is beautiful.

The EX

Reaction score
ALRIGHT FOR ALL OF YOU THAT DONT KNOW, I WAS TRYING TO SELL MY ENG AND TRANS ON HERE FOR THE LONGEST TIME....I HAVE PUT IT EVERYWHERE FOR SALE. FINALLY A GUY FROM SO-CAL BOUGHT THE ENTIRE PACKAGE FROM ME OFF EBAY. SO NOW THE TRANSFORMATION IS TAKING PLACE. PUTTING IN A LS1 V8 OUT OF A 2000 Z28 CAMARO. USING A AUTO 4L60E TRANS. IM TIRED OF SHIFTING GEARS. I WILL POST PICS AND KEEP YALL UPDATED ON MY BUILD. REXRUNNER IS DOIN THE SAME SWAP BUT USING A T56 TRANS. HE HASNT BEEN ON HERE IN A WHILE, BUT I HAVE TALKED TO HIM ON THE PHONE AND HE IS BACK TO WORKING ON HIS TRUCK. SHOULD BE UP AND GOIN SOON. WELL THANKS FOR ALL OF YOUR HELP GUYS AND IM GOING TO GET STARTED ON THE FAB WORK:top:

Sick! This must happen !:rofl:

fuseaku

Reaction score
Dude! Are you and your truck still in Jax? If so, I'm down in Daytona and would absolutely love to come see your X in person. This is something I've been wanting to do for a while now and I'd like to pick your brain a little bit about it. Looks sic by the way! Got any videos? I'm sure you do somewhere since this is an old thread.

Top Bottom