Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The time has come. The Part out thread.

Clifford

because race truck
Reaction score
Drilled, I tried to order slotted only and it wasn't an option.

Clifford

because race truck
Reaction score
It is, only thing sold is the gauge pod.

Clifford

because race truck
Reaction score
Truck is gone, everything listed is still available.

Clifford

because race truck
Reaction score
Bump, everything is obo, worst I can say to an offer is no. I need to get this stuff moving.

hrspwr236

Reaction score
You can store the coilovers on my truck to make space? Wish I had the funds.....

sonic555u

Reaction score
Oh man this is crazy I remember reading you builds and your truck seem so badass. I'm sorry to hear your engine went sour. Man deep in my heart I always believe the 1gr can take anything but lately alot guys engine are going bad. I guess only gadget could tame the 1gr to do what we all want. I eventually some day with some miracle come up or save up money I was going to plan on building the engine stroked/sleeve and such but now who knows, if gadgets can take the high hp maybe I might still do it.

hrspwr236

Reaction score
For what others have gone through to build big numbers with the 1gr I say an LS transplant maybe a better and more cost effective approach :hmmmm2:

justin13703

Reaction score
^ That is DEFINITELY a better and more cost effective approach lol, especially when you consider that you'll have a t56 as well after the swap.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Nope. Not really. New New take into account what things were done in each 1GR build to create problems as well.

Gadget

Reaction score
Lil'bit of JB weld and some 90 MPH tape fix that right up.

G

Top Bottom