Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

XII Performance Packs

thechief21040

Reaction score
Does anyone have any of the XII packs I was looking at getting the track plus pack as I wanna do some auto cross days with my x.

Would the kit itself suffice as far as suspension goes(I understand other supporting mods needed)

And also if not is there a better performance suspension option??

Jwall

Reaction score
its the best out there that is offered for our trucks. track kit with the coilovers

Jwall

Reaction score
of course with the urd trac bar.

NUPEPRIME

Reaction score
its the best out there that is offered for our trucks. track kit with the coilovers

+1 on this. I do track tha x a couple times a year atlesst @ MSR, so products well tested here:top:

The EX

Reaction score
Are the coilovers worth getting or should a guy just stick with the performance coils?

thechief21040

Reaction score
Yeah I had the same question I would assume the coilovers.

I'm just wondering how harsh the ride is off the track with them?? Personally I like this set up compared to what I've read about the djms and sittin sic's cause it's one complete package def think I'm gonna go with it.

Also anyone have the XII sway bars??

Jwall

Reaction score
i will tell you when i get back from.xfe. i just put them on but havnt got to drive it. until later tonight. i had the xII springs that i will be selling soon.

Jwall

Reaction score
ya i have the track kit and urd trac bar. all well worth the money hands down.

Top Bottom