Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Look what i get to drive

xXLuckyiAMXx07

Reaction score
FOR A MONTH hahaha my dad went to ARGENTINA and he specifically gave me the keys to wash and possibly take it out once an awhile.. hehe its a Twin Turbo Diesel V8 power stroke... F-350

ohh and a weak photo of my DTRL... thanks to the TTC owner gracias man :biggrin: i changed the bulbs today too

Attachments

• Photo 5.jpg
    Photo 5.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 79
  • Photo 1.jpg
    Photo 1.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 80

jaxchrisfla

Reaction score
they are about as quick as a stock x, and if any work is done on them, it only gets quicker from there.

xXLuckyiAMXx07

Reaction score
man this thing picks up for a freaking super duty truck man.... literally hahaha i love it and i dont think ill ever die in this thing i feel sorry for the person who hits me. jk jk

Xer0 SiN

Reaction score
looks good...ill race you with my big horn ;) ...just a friendly cummins > powerstroke competition :)

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
looking good bro...:top: what size bulbs did you use to change out the blinker and parking light...they look sick...almost like HID (probably Hyper Whites...:dontknow:)

the power stroke fords are beasts. with the right tune and some extra parts those things hall *ss...

Top Bottom