Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Flex-A-form bushings

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey guys figured I would post this here incase anyone else would want to know. I picked up a used set of mono leafs from another member and they are now approaching 100k miles on them, 1) am I able to order new bushings from you guys as I would like to replace them or 2) what would be considered the avg life span for them? As I write this I suppose I should measure the drop in the rear for the sag....

Anyway any input is much appreciated:top:

BondXII

Reaction score
Sorry I just noticed this thread. We'll get with the manufacturer tomorrow. They are custom made made for the composites. We will find out a price for you and how quickly he can get them made (if he doesn't already have some on hand). This is a good question. We should probably have some in stock for others if they choose to buy replacements. Just like everything...nothing lasts forever.

Stay tuned.

BondXII

Reaction score
Time slipped away from us and didn't get a chance to call today. Sent them an email though. We'll follow up with a phone call tomorrow. Hopefully we can get a quick answer.

Stay tuned.

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
Sounds great! Thanks for taking the time to look into it:top:

BondXII

Reaction score
We can sell these at $40.00 plus shipping. We don't have any in stock, but it would be just a couple days to get them here though.

So now the question is...who wants some. :)

BondXII

Reaction score
We can sell these at $40.00 plus shipping. We don't have any in stock, but it would be just a couple days to get them here though.

So now the question is...who wants some. :)

cricket...cricket... :hmmmm2:

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
Woooops missed this one, I am game! Pm inbound!

Top Bottom