Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Phoenix/Tucson AZ Chat thread

madtrucker

Reaction score
Hey you said you had some XRU cards to invite people. I'd like to get some or have some made up, if that is alright I mean. I'd probably not hand out more than ten. How can we get some?

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Used to be able to buy them from the XRU store? I only have about a few let myself.

madtrucker

Reaction score
I don't see them in the store. I want to copy 1.

hrspwr236

Reaction score
It's be nice to have the large windshield decal back in the store too

Going to pick one up soon myself. Going to get with Anthony to check on the progress of his X and see if we can get another meet going soon. Thinking the weekend before Christmas?

Deathoftheparty

Reaction score
Going to pick one up soon myself. Going to get with Anthony to check on the progress of his X and see if we can get another meet going soon. Thinking the weekend before Christmas?

Well shoot I'm trying to get one myself, I'm down where are you thinking of doing it?

hrspwr236

Reaction score
If we're doing mod day it may be good to find a better house than mine only have a 1 car carport and gravel driveway but I can park 9 vehicles in my front yard. I'd say if the weather us okay we can do a Mt Lemmon cruise or we can look into a warmer route.

madtrucker

Reaction score
I live in an apartment. So not a good place for mods. I'm up for a drive. Sunday the 22nd I'm more likely to be home. Saturday I would be a maybe. Depends when my last load delivers.

madtrucker

Reaction score
All right then, sounds good. What's Deathoftheparty have to say?

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Anthony says he is interested, when we can nail down time and location he can confirm

Deathoftheparty

Reaction score
Where at cause I was under the impression that you guys were coming to Casa grande. If not then i prolly won't be able to make cause I have to work both of those days, but no big deal if not cause we can coordinate another meetup.

hrspwr236

Reaction score
We were trying to get something going in Tucson, either a mod day or cruise, I am only available on weekends, is there a weekend that is better for you?

CosmosX_az

"Magic Carpet"
Reaction score
Hey fellas, been a long time. I have a garage and some tools, I live in north phoenix though. If u guys wanna make the drive ur more than welcome. I'm off on weekends as well.

FYI, a little off topic but if anyone wants some rims I got my stock ones for sale. $400. I also know a good powder coat place up here, if u want to get them powder coated??

Phil Dammit

Reaction score
Hmmmm I'm in tempe, down for whatevs. Dont know about that casa grand thing though. Anyone know the phoenix local with the red s/c X? Like to take a ride in his X.

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Hmmmm I'm in tempe, down for whatevs. Dont know about that casa grand thing though. Anyone know the phoenix local with the red s/c X? Like to take a ride in his X.

Mad trucker has the TRD SC and took me for a nice spin around the block :blurock:

Thinking this meet would be in Tucson, any Phoenix members considering on coming down our way, would really prefer to do a cruise! Anybody on Taco world to any other toyota sites that could throw this out there, maybe put together a bigger event?

Just check car show schedules, Little Anthony will be having a show 10am-2pm on Dec 1st

Last edited:

rios

Reaction score
I dont think i will be able to make the meet in tucson, but I was hoping to get the local PHX guys to try and get a cruise up to payson, prescott, or flagstaff sometime soon.

Havent been on here in quite some time, but we used to try and hit up the pavillions car show in scottsdale every once in a while.

Nice to see the Az guys trying to get back together!

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Be nice to get a huge meet together like we did on our first AZ with 18 Xs!

Chase down a SWB last night with stickers all over the back window and had a female driver but she wasn't interested.

Deathoftheparty

Reaction score

Haha Casa Grande is a halfway point between Phoenix and Tucson.

Top Bottom