Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Drive

trd_sport

Reaction score
Anyone else see it?
IMO best film of the year.....the previews are very misleading, it is not a fast and furious type film, so dont go see it thinking its going to be a huge acton flick, though it does have action. I wouldnt be surprised if it got some awards come that time of year.

I would say just go see and dont watch any of the previews.........just see it...you have a 5minute window....

The movie is based on a novella and was inspired by the director and ryan gosling driving around downtown LA at night listening to 80s music, so that gives you an idea of the vibe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MV_3Dpw-BRY

RedXRunner

"Splash Baby Douchecanoe"
Reaction score
I'll check it out ... :rolleyez:

Moneyball was good too!

Murderface

Reaction score
What tha hell is that YouTube audio clip? Yuk! Thought u said it was a movie? Or did I miss something?

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
What tha hell is that YouTube audio clip? Yuk! Thought u said it was a movie? Or did I miss something?

Drive is a movie currently in theaters.

He didn't post the real trailer because it reveals a lot about the movie (too much IMO).

trd_sport

Reaction score
So basically the trailer IS the movie?

no.....the trailer gives away too much of the plot while at the same time making it seem like an intense action flick.

the movie is not Transformers or Fast and the furious style but rather Deniro in taxi driver.

trd_sport

Reaction score
I guess didnt read where it says DONT WATCH THE TRAILER lol

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
Who wants the movie? - PM me for info. Limited Time Offer

Last edited:

Venomous_X

Reaction score
It was ok, I didn't enjoy it as much as I expected after reading all the reviews on it, but it was certainly a good movie. Also it is one of those that get better when you watch it again.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
I watched the trailer. Done. < Quoted from Peter Griffin. Lol

Top Bottom