Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

2011 XR A-Pillar gauge pod

Shockey

Reaction score
The one thing that bothers me about the truck is no oil pressure gauge or volt gauges. I was able to find that Lotek made a pillar pod for the 05-09, but i dont see one listed for 2011. Also does anyone know what sandwich plate i need? any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. :top: sorry if this is in the wrong section.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
There are a few different sandwich plates out there. The fitting size needed is 3/4x16UNF.

Shockey

Reaction score
There are a few different sandwich plates out there. The fitting size needed is 3/4x16UNF.

I thought i had read something on here about possible grounding issues with some of the plates.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Never dealt or heard of that. I have a GReddy one, and helped install one on a friend's truck. Never had any issue with sensors.

Shockey

Reaction score
Never dealt or heard of that. I have a GReddy one, and helped install one on a friend's truck. Never had any issue with sensors.

thanks for the input. I think i am gonna snag a greddy one. Do you remember off the top of your heard were to get one at?

Shockey

Reaction score
lol so lotek emailed me back just now and said they didnt have anything for my truck thats all the email said. I am going to take your word for it hrspwr236 im sure the pillar pod will need some trimming.

Gators Taco

<a . href="http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/sho
Reaction score
The pillar pod I have doesn't fit that well. The handle won't sit in properly. No the best fit.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Is this the right one?

http://www.evasivemotorsports.com/m...e=GR-12002801&Category_Code=GREDDY-OIL-FILTER

also will i need any sending units or will the oil pressure gauge come with it?

That will work. You will need to purchase the gauges separately.

The pillar pod I have doesn't fit that well. The handle won't sit in properly. No the best fit.

Not only that, but it also creates a larger blind spot between the windshield tags and mirror. Honestly, I hate that fact about mine, but have just been slow about moving my gauges down to the Craven Speed pods. :(

hrspwr236

Reaction score
lol so lotek emailed me back just now and said they didnt have anything for my truck thats all the email said. I am going to take your word for it hrspwr236 im sure the pillar pod will need some trimming.

My loteck pod didn't have the best fitment but didn't need the extend of trimming was just a few tiny gaps and protrusions you could say it just wasn't perfect.

shane881510

Reaction score
Yea same here. My Lotek wasn't prefect. There's no major trimming needed. I have to use the pillar and flex pod both. I have room for another gauge on the flex but idk what's gonna go there yet. I'm thinkin a/f.

shane881510

Reaction score
Its a prosport Evo. Boost gauge. Love it to. It's awesome. Id use all prosport evos on my pillar but glowshift was cheaper.

Gators Taco

<a . href="http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/sho
Reaction score
I never put mine up. Bad fit around the handle. I'll look for pods to install my oil pressure and temp gauges above the mirror

rat7761

Reaction score
The one thing that bothers me about the truck is no oil pressure gauge or volt gauges. I was able to find that Lotek made a pillar pod for the 05-09, but i dont see one listed for 2011. Also does anyone know what sandwich plate i need? any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. :top: sorry if this is in the wrong section.

The Lotek dual gauge pod fits my 2013. The gauges are a press fit.

Top Bottom