Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

DoubllD's Juggernaut Build

EMS Guy

Reaction score
yup. depending on the intake the injectors I have fit perfectly. with the holley it has 2 mounting spots I went with the higher one and it actually fits my injectors perfectly

We are very close to resolving this........ :top::top:

xrgilly

Reaction score
hey gadget my father in law has a 2014 taco and wants a cold air intake and maf calibrator do you have these available and ready to go?

Dont quote me on this but i belive that the maf cal has to be spliced in. On the 09+ trucks. Just a heads up no pnp harness

giox

Reaction score
i have a maf csl available i bought last year in september used it for 3 months until i bought the ucon.. so.. pm if interested

Doublld

Reaction score
i have a maf csl available i bought last year in september used it for 3 months until i bought the ucon.. so.. pm if interested

id rather get it all from gadget since its not my personal truck

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
life of custom and the wife saying she wants a house so now I really cant spend any money lol

Story of my life right now!! Heading to my mailbox tomorrow to pick up those parts ya sent me!

Doublld

Reaction score
I have billet fuel rails still available 100 with lines

Doublld

Reaction score
free bump for billet fuel rails and lines. you pay for shipping

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes. There are only about 10 billet aluminum fuel rails made. DoubllD has one for safe. Originally about $350 for just the rails.

Doublld

Reaction score
So made some progress 2day mounted the radiator and intercooler got some wiring figured oUT. Long way to go so hopefully yall don't loose interest. I'll will update when I have them.

Top Bottom