Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

FS. Parts

Vandy01

Reaction score
Traded in the 2012 truck yesterday for a 2014 challenger R/T. Was hard to let it go but I now have a few parts for sale.

-Double din head unit bezel $25 shipped
-Stock springs and U bolts have 2000 miles on them like new. $110 shipped or best offer ill post picture.

Paypal only please if you choose not to send it as a gift add 3% everything will be sent USPS priority.

Last edited:

06XMAN

Reaction score
I'll take the controller off you. I'm in Canada. Lemme know where to send the money.

Dale C

Darkside-X

Reaction score
Any issues with the intake? I have a 2013 and I know on our trucks you have to do some cutting. Is there a template for that, and do you have it? I'm very interested.

Hard Taco

Formerly Known As "Sn3akrs"
Reaction score
Any issues with the intake? I have a 2013 and I know on our trucks you have to do some cutting. Is there a template for that, and do you have it? I'm very interested.

For that price u better grab it and worry about the cutting template later lol. Just hit up urd I'm sure they'll email u the template

Darkside-X

Reaction score
Cell number sent. Waiting to hear back so i can order the intake tonight.

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
I'll take the steering wheel controller if the other one falls through!!

drdoom

Reaction score
received shift ball and installed. works great! Thanks man!

Roby124

Reaction score
what dealer in florida did you trade it in to? I've been looking around for a new X

Top Bottom