Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

3 inch Drop Leaf Springs

Xrunner Drifter

Reaction score
I thought I read that XII Performance is now offering 3 inch leaf springs for sale?
I went to the website but didn't see anything about this.
Is this a product or special order only kind of thing?
And if this is a new product, than, Will there be a group buy or a intro special price?
Thanks for any help and AWESOME Products.

sdxrunner619

Reaction score
I think im the only one with them tbh. Perfect ride hight, thougb if you frequently use your bed, you should definitely do the bump stop removal mod.

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Kev can you post a profile shot of the truck? I'm interested to see what a 1.7" front and 3" rear drop look like together.

giox

Reaction score
yeaj same here.. can you post up a picture...

BondXII

Reaction score
It is true. 3" are available. There are a few of you that have them. Kevin being the first sucker. :crinklehair: Since they worked, we pulled trigger on them. We need to do some updating on the site as it is. When that happens, these springs will be added. Until then, just ask and you shall recieve. :top:

No group buy on these though. They will be added to future sales and group buys though.

sdxrunner619

Reaction score
20140316_155305_zps9b1c1f9c.jpg

This is with slammed coil overs up front. Its like 2.25/3"

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Looks like I need to save my pennies

autobodyX

Reaction score
I see a order in the near future for me. Anyone want to buy my 4" DJM blocks?

sdxrunner619

Reaction score
What's the specs on the wheels and tires?

3*s negative camber with 18x9 -1 offset (18x9+24 +1" spacer), 245/45-18. 18x10 + 22 with 275/40-18. It sits almost flush upfront and flush out back. Used to be flush upfront with 1.5*s. Needless to say, the camber is for drifting. Wheels are some cheap ass cobra r knock offs. But in 18"s.:top:

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Good to know I think I' might have issues with my wheel and tire set up, may have to stick with the 1.75/2

Darkside-X

Reaction score
Waiting to order mine. Coilover Track Ready Plus kit with these leafs, and most likely DJM arms up front.

SooRunner

Reaction score
All I can say is SOB, after I just bought the 2inch and installed them cuz this is what they offered at the time...

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
They Look Good, Pretty Sure On Still GoingTo Have To Order The 2Inch Drop To Make Sure My Wheels FitThough

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Waiting to order mine. Coilover Track Ready Plus kit with these leafs, and most likely DJM arms up front.

That will not only look great, but also perform perfect for the track. :D

Seeing as how there is at least one other member here who Autcrosses and races here in Houston at the MSR Houston road course, I think it would be perfect for you to meet up with he or the both of us and put those suspension components to work. Seeing as how the next MSR track day charity event is in January, you have plenty of time. Get 'er done!

If only XII could do an upgraded bushing kit for the leaf springs.....

Darkside-X

Reaction score
How much shock travel is left after the 3" drop leaf? I looked at another members x today with the 2" leaf with a partial leaf to give him 2.25 and he had to add a 1.5" block on the bottom of leaf to give him more shock travel on Qa1. I want the 3" but worried about having to block the lower mount so low to the ground. It almost would sit lower then the wheel which wouldn't be good with a flat tire.

Darkside-X

Reaction score
That will not only look great, but also perform perfect for the track. :D

Seeing as how there is at least one other member here who Autcrosses and races here in Houston at the MSR Houston road course, I think it would be perfect for you to meet up with he or the both of us and put those suspension components to work. Seeing as how the next MSR track day charity event is in January, you have plenty of time. Get 'er done!

If only XII could do an upgraded bushing kit for the leaf springs.....

I sent you a few days ago pm! Hope to hear back soon.

sonic555u

Reaction score
STEEL

Oh cool thats good I'm a believer of steel.

"The secret of steel has always carried with it a mystery. You must learn its riddle, Conan. You must learn its discipline. "

Conan the barbarian quote. The god of steel crom.

Top Bottom