Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hey Folks!

oldlugs

Reaction score
Just wanted to say hello and then lurk for a while... :)
I don't even own an X, but I'm the original owner of a low mile blown S-Runner (fleetside in BSP). Thought I'd read up on what you-all are doing with your X toys. :)

Duane

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Welcome to XRU, love to see pics of the S-runner!

Last edited:

Gadget

Reaction score
The SRunner is an awesome truck!!

Welcome to the Underground!

G

oldlugs

Reaction score
Thanks, guys.
It's time to start driving the old S again. I've had it stuffed in the garage for way too long. Only recent pics were taken in the garage with a crappy cell phone 'bout a year ago.

14998082234_3c4b4c8a4c_z.jpg

15618848295_83d5272557_z.jpg

BTW - Gadget, I hope to be hitting you up for some go faster goodies in the coming months. This truck has been running lean (surges) since I put the blower on in '02... Only about 22K miles on it so far though, and now that I want to drive it again, time to make it right. Also going to need new tires (still on originals!) and one of your torque arms, if they're still available. :)

Gadget

Reaction score
Yes. We do not stock it, it is a build to order item.

G

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground! :top:

Nice looking S-Runner... what else do you have in your garage?
Is that a yellow TR6 next to the S-Sunner?
I can't place the hood on the black car behind it...

oldlugs

Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground! :top:

Nice looking S-Runner... what else do you have in your garage?
Is that a yellow TR6 next to the S-Sunner?
I can't place the hood on the black car behind it...

Thanks. :)

Not a TR6 - it's a somewhat massaged Jensen-Healey stroked to 2.2L, Tilton flywheel, ported, dual Dell'Ortos, etc. Fun to drive but even stroked it makes very little torque; it's still a short stroke Lotus 907 and needs to rev. Car in back is a stock GT500KR - lots of torque. Everything in the garage has been sitting for way too long and needs to come out & play. Daily driver is a boring but reliable Toyota Sienna. :)

hrspwr236

Reaction score
For all those nice toys, you really do have a boring daily, time for a new daily!

oldlugs

Reaction score
For all those nice toys, you really do have a boring daily, time for a new daily!
The Sienna has been one of the best cars I've ever owned. 200K on it now, never been into the engine and it still uses no oil. Got to love Toyotas. But yeah, it's really not much fun to drive, which is why the S-Runner is coming back out.

MrX-runner

Reaction score
Welcome to the XRU.
Very clean S-Runner you have , I've been hunting for that truck for a while and end up with the X-runner last year. :top:

Prise

Reaction score
Thanks, guys.
It's time to start driving the old S again. I've had it stuffed in the garage for way too long. Only recent pics were taken in the garage with a crappy cell phone 'bout a year ago.

14998082234_3c4b4c8a4c_z.jpg

15618848295_83d5272557_z.jpg

BTW - Gadget, I hope to be hitting you up for some go faster goodies in the coming months. This truck has been running lean (surges) since I put the blower on in '02... Only about 22K miles on it so far though, and now that I want to drive it again, time to make it right. Also going to need new tires (still on originals!) and one of your torque arms, if they're still available. :)

Jelly, need to see that thing in some sun!

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Nice! The Jensen-Healey would be a fun little cruiser.
My wife'd DD is a 2004 Sienna XLE AWD and we love it!

Top Bottom