Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

best car note ever

lucke

Reaction score
car-note.jpg

:hahaha: this is just priceless

good thing when i park like that, i'm about a mile away from the entrance

XDsm

Reaction score
:laugh: That is awesome. I know I feel like doing that when people take two spots up in packed parking areas. I mean I hate parking next to people and am willing to park a distance away to avoid parking next to someone but there are situations where the parking is tight. Doing something like that BMW is being an ass.

Beaches are fun:biggrin:

brokenvendetta

Reaction score
Wow, that is priceless. :laugh: That's why I park like I don't love my truck so people won't get pissed and hit it or key it. I just pretend like I am every other citizen with a decent car. So far I have never been hit or been keyed with any vehicle! Lord willing, I don't go crazy when it does happen:motz: .

morcheez

Reaction score
yeah i only take up two spots when there are a million available ...def not in a parking garage that guy is nutz

07XR808

Reaction score
haha thats fricken classic...that guy deserved to get his car dented seeing that he probably took up two spaces close to the entrance

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Doooooood, that is AWESOME! Just like the rest of you guys, I will take two spots but only if I park FAR away (and am by myself - my wife doesn't wanna walk half a mile b/c of my "silly truck").

DOGO X

Reaction score
I really watch out at home where I park, a friend of mine park in front of a house an he end up with a big No Parking done by a key on the hood. Not funny, Ah 2 months old car

PLCX

Reaction score
wow thats funny.. what an ahole with his pos x3

Raversman

Banned
Reaction score
Dude was that at the Spectrum? You have got to be retarded to park like that in that garage. Who wants to bet it was a teenage asain bookworm bitch? I have always thought that it is funny how asain women can get Straight A's in college but seem to suck at anything that doesn't have to do with School, like for instance parking. or driving for that matter. It's an interesting paradox.

Last edited:

hrspwr236

Reaction score
I cant say much becuase i take up two spaces alot but it is usually a mile away as an insurance for the guy in the pos that wants to park right next to mine in the middle of nowhere. Everyone has it comeing at some point, just got my truck scratch up and a tire slashed by someone who wanted to be funny

Xacto

Reaction score
if the parking garage was close to full and it was during a busy time that person deserved 100% of that. in other country's they'd probably have totalled the entirety of the car. if i was moronic or had the audacity enough to do that i would probably understand if someone vanadalized my car, after all, i did something illegal, so did they, even right? it's called vigilantism

i_ski

Reaction score
Revenge is much simpler than burning their house down... simply remove the lug nuts and walk away as soon as they back out of the stall BANG instantly lowered 8" Ahhh life lessons.

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
Revenge is much simpler than burning their house down... simply remove the lug nuts and walk away as soon as they back out of the stall BANG instantly lowered 8" Ahhh life lessons.

Yeah but I rather have my lug nuts removed then my house burned to the ground lol.

Xacto

Reaction score
Yeah but I rather have my lug nuts removed then my house burned to the ground lol.

yea but lug nuts often=death. you wouldnt even have the ability to be sad about your house being burned cause you'd be DEAD :ahhhhh:

Top Bottom