Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Anyone got safety check hook ups?

808X

Reaction score
Sup everyone,

I have been away for some time now at school in Oregon. I'm pretty sure my safety check expired on 12/08. No one has been driving my truck so its not a problem. I will be back for 3 weeks in late august. I have 5% tint on the front windows and 8k Hids. I'm pretty short on time so I don't really want to have to strip the tint, take the hids out, get the safety check then get new 5% and put the hids in. I'm willing to just pay extra if someone can hook it up so I don't have to go through all of that.

send me a PM

thanks!

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
what up bro. I can call my friend Jared. He works as a mechanic at a shop in Kalihi.

I haven't done safety checks in a while but have hooked up friends that were in college on the mainland...pm me and i'll keep you posted on this.

808skittles

Reaction score
hrm... i got a tint ticket a bit ago.. 287 per window errr id rather just get legal tint n thats 1 less thing to worry bout :p

nah i just hope that tollphr33 can help you out because bleh safety chx are a byach now days especially since they say HIDs illegal BOOOO ROFL

because technically you can
roll down ur front 2 windows
disconnect the fuse for windows ETC

if ur windows dont work oh well it has to atleast be in the down position incase u need to make hand signals AHAHAHAH seriously... that was on the test when i took it ROFL

808X

Reaction score
hmmm I might just have to try make the windows not work...

only 2 more months till I get back!

xr_sky1ine3

Reaction score
are the nokya yellow fogs illegal also?

when i was at the park down by my house taking pics with my friends titan.. there were these two officers there and one of them was talking to my friend while i was taking the pictures.. he said that i could site your friend right now for having the yellow fog lights.. when he told me that.. i was like.. WTF??? dont they have anything better to do than ruin someones day with a ticket for taking pictures...????? so im guessing that they are illegal??

Top Bottom