Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

adjusting headlights

morcheez

Reaction score
ok am i retarded because when i turn the little adjuster screws nothing happens :hmmmm2:...i know my left light is all jacked up because in the fog this morning i could tell it was shining towards the sky on the other side of the truck :thumpdown:...might just be the hid's :dontknow:..whats the dealio guys

Natas

Reaction score
You may have to turn the hell out of it before it moves. :dontknow:

Is the bulb seated properly?

Hi_On_X

Reaction score
Sorry brian, i never messed around with the adjuster so cant help you there. I hope you'll figure it out, good luck man....

XrunnIT

Reaction score
You have to keep turning. it takes a lot of turning for even the smallest adjustments. :top:

morcheez

Reaction score
yes they are seated properly ...i checked 100 times and blinded myself in the process hah....i will have to try again when its not so cold outside...thanks for the info :top:

Natas

Reaction score
yes they are seated properly ...i checked 100 times and blinded myself in the process hah....i will have to try again when its not so cold outside...thanks for the info :top:

No problem bro.....good luck!! :top:

rich017

Reaction score
If all else fails......... take a sledge hammer to it. Hitting broken things always make them work:biggrin:

BlackCat

Reaction score
You have to keep turning. it takes a lot of turning for even the smallest adjustments. :top:

He's right... in addition, the headlight itself may not move -visually- very much, but even small movements of the headlight adjustment assembly can result in pretty big movements of your headlight beam.

SuperSnipe

Reaction score
i got the same problem too, ill see if i can work on it this weekend. I'll let you guys know if i figure it out.

morcheez

Reaction score
thanks steven...at least now i no which ones do what now...just to get them adjusted now :top:

Top Bottom