Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Calling All AZ!!

choose a date

• Total voters

Hitman

Reaction score
**********AUGUST 24 AZ CREW MEET***********

Alright Im hoping we can decided on which day we can all meet and give everyone enough time since the End of August the Heat should be starting to cool off by the 22nd.

Also give enough time for Tuson and Super Will to get there stuff together and pullyes :smile: and hopefully come down to for some mods, photos, site seeing, etc...

Now I hope this doesnt ruin it for some but my only complete full day off are Sundays :frown: So if this meet can happen on a sunday it would be most appreiciated to me :smile: what do you think :dontknow:

Heres the plan and the dates

8.00am Tuson heads out to PHX

930 -10.00am Meet up someplace and have Breakfast/Lunch

12pm Yet to be determined (Mod House) Hopefully Beau House again

12-4pm Mods, have a cook out while mods are being done

5-8pm get some photos(Glandale Stadium, Tempe Town Lake, ASU Stadium, etc..) plan is to start far and slowly head back towards tuson so gas isnt wasted for you guys and less time for driving back home :top:

9pm Tuson crew can head back or chill at my place or find another thing to do

Last edited:

ICEMAN

"I drive in the dirt"
Reaction score
Well, the dates you posted are Saturdays and the 30th-1st is the El Paso Meet that I know some of the AZ crew are planning to attend. Your best bet if you wanna do it in August will be Sunday the 24th.

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
August 30 is El Paso weekend. I'm not sure if I have plans on the 23rd or not :hmmmm2:

Hitman

Reaction score
Opps DOHHH forgot about the Texas meet and im soo behind on dates lol so I guess it would be August 24 then, I will change my first post and update it

Super Werty

Reaction score
Im not sure my truck will be completed by then...and seriously, its not going to be cool in 2 weeks dude:laugh:

BlackCat

Reaction score
Well, I might be heading that way (Phx) this coming wknd for other reasons, still deciding. If you folks decide on a different date, that's fine too... just be sure to let me know before Friday :top:

Hitman

Reaction score
Blackcat i believe everyone will be meeting at MetalHeadX house Sunday

BlackCat

Reaction score
Well, li'l change in plans... I will be in Phx tommorrow (Sat) taking care of some business. ICEMAN will be with me. Anyone wanna grab a bite (dinner) to eat ? I don't know that I'll be able to come back up for Sunday, though... but we do need to get a good AZ meet going and soon... I'm busy Aug23, but Aug30 and beyond work...

BlackCat

Reaction score
So where's this one going ? We need to get something going and soon ! :top:

I still vote for Aug30 and beyond ... :biggrin:

ICEMAN

"I drive in the dirt"
Reaction score
So is it the 23 or the 24 im confused :hmmmm2:

He did say his only available complete days off are Sundays, so I believe he is talking about Sunday August 24th or possibly Sunday August 31st according to the calendar I am looking at. Those are the only Sundays left in August. He mispoke when he called out the other dates.

Last edited:

Hitman

Reaction score
Yes I screwed up on the Poll sorry guys the dates are for Sundays

Lets Have a Meet for both Sundays 24,31 in case you can't make it to one theres another

The 24th there will be a MOd day at MetalHeadX house i've confirmed with him and pretty much the day will be LIke the 1st post

31st we can change it up a little on the schedule

BlackCat

Reaction score
Cool... I'm definitely down for the 31st... we'll see about the 24th. I'm supposed to go out of town with some buddies on a photography trip, but they've been silent for the last week. So we'll see if it even happens. If not, I'll be at your doorstep !

06XR-SW

Reaction score
Hello all long time no talk to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :wavey:

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
Oh sheeeit, he's back!!! Whattup Javi? How's everything going out there?

06XR-SW

Reaction score
wad up im back!!!! evry thing is good out here just raining like crazy busy with work and gonna start school U guys? thread jack sorry

Top Bottom