Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Houston Meets?

gbrivera

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi there, since I'm new to the website, is there any place in Houston where XRunner owners meet or get together. Thanks

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
We used to host a lot actually. Usually at one of our houses. Do some modding and hang out. Haven't hosted one in quite some time, actually. There is, however, a meet supposed to be this Sunday. At a place called Happy Tea House. On Westheimer. Hosted partially by NST. Should be on Facebook.

As long as I remembered the day correctly, I have a feeling that I might not have, we'll be going there tomorrow. 1GRracer and I.

gbrivera

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks, one more thing. What nst means?
Sorry Im new to this

Darkside-X

Reaction score
Was the meet today? I haven't been on in few days. Been modding.. Allot :blurock:

gbrivera

Staff member
Reaction score
The weather was really bad, I preferred to stay warm at home, next time....

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Grumpy made it. Said it was a small turn out due to the weather. We didn't, due to working on mine and 1GRracer's vehicles.

Doesn't mean we can't setup another soon. As a matter of fact, we will be going to www.track21.com tomorrow for some full course kart racing. Between 3:30 and 6 PM

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
$10 10 minute full course races...... hmmm.... ;)

trd_sport

Reaction score
Is that today? I have a dentist appointment across the street from track 21 @530. Maybe I'll go for some post op Valium fun lol

Darkside-X

Reaction score
I didn't make it. Got small coolant leak from somewhere from oil cooler housing I installed.

motonxruchick184

Reaction score
Just going to BUMP this since there hasn't been anything going on in a while, I think it's overdue.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
You still drive your truck??? :crinklehair: :eviltongue:

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
To bad we it cannot be done at the next Coffee and Cars. For some of us at least. Since that is MSR track day.

motonxruchick184

Reaction score
You still drive your truck??? :crinklehair: :eviltongue:

Hey shuddup! It would be nice to have more than the same 3 people though. Are there even any new Houston members? Does anyone still have their truck?!

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
I see a BSP on the way home from work regularly. '12 +. I think FB would be a better place to ask, as it has more active members.

Think it is time to do some mods to you truck too, don't you????

Coupe

Reaction score
Hey shuddup! It would be nice to have more than the same 3 people though. Are there even any new Houston members? Does anyone still have their truck?!

The purists still have their trucks............

Top Bottom