Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

HI-Fest

shook

Reaction score
Where's the other pictures of the meet ?

hrspwr236

Reaction score
I must say there isn't a 808 truck that I wasn't drooling over, thanks for the pics and vids. Looks like a great crew!

FireB

Reaction score
Man, HI Crew is always making impression!
Good Job!

JiNsEiGaNaI

Reaction score
Ya NP man! I will try make this a annual thing, but WE need to have everyones cooperation, and support! Thanks for being patience with me, as it was the first year for HI-FEST! I tried to make it different then the typical CORPS to north shore cruise! BUT like I said, THIS isnt mine, its OURS! So if you have ideas for MU or routes, PM them to me! But main theme with HI-FEST (that will always stay) is that its about Showing off the trucks, getting together as a XR community, and also having fun! I like to go through waikiki to show off the trucks, plus you would be surprised the general public doesnt know the Xrunners! Plus its always fun rolling as a group!

JiNsEiGaNaI

Reaction score
IF we do this again! Its wayyyy more fun if everyone has walkie talkies and also is a big help as far as re-grouping, or forming formations! Plus lets get more T-shirt buys, Im sorry this year, we ran into complications so it was very rushed and very last minute! I know some of you wanted and sorry i didnt have a chance to post the design on here! but Show you guys want HI-Fest next year and if theres ENOUGH demand, We will definately make it BETTER for sure!!!

XMPLRY808

Reaction score
We did good trying to stay as a group by blocking traffic lol I'm down to do it again!

III

Reaction score
^brah das how! neva mind da angry honkers lol jus train horn em back (shiet still gotta install mines tho) haha

Top Bottom