Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

need pic of intake manifold

R

racerx

i need a pic of the bottem of the flanges if anybody has one it would be great cuz i need one so i can start my costum intake manifold. i dont want to take mine off because its my dd please someone help me i need it soon

dwntwnall4u

Reaction score
i need a pic of the bottem of the flanges if anybody has one it would be great cuz i need one so i can start my costum intake manifold. i dont want to take mine off because its my dd please someone help me i need it soon

Sorry I didn't read your request earlier...I just had mine off today to start my new project...:biggrin:

R

racerx

do you still have them off or they back on

and how hard is it to take them off??

bada$$03taco

Reaction score
believe it or not, i just dropped my intake off at the local machine shop, and i'm having a few sets of the flanges water jetted out. you interested in a buying a set?

bada$$03taco

Reaction score
i'm getting the lower intake manifold flanges done in 1/2" because thats how thick the factory plastic is. the throttlebody flange is gonna be 3/8" i believe is what we had discussed. i think they're supposed to have them done either this next week or the following week.

my plan is to fab up some forward facing long runner intake manifolds for the turbo guys. and some factory styled long runner intakes for those guys wanting to keep their throttlebody in the same location as stock.

Last edited:

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmmmm....you've got my attention. I'd like to see the finished product. I might be very interested in something like this for myself.

bada$$03taco

Reaction score
no problem. i'll keep yall posted. tollphr PM me so i can have it in my inbox. as i get the jigs made up i'll PM you guys back and let you know the progress.

R

racerx

let me know the price and make the stack curve into the penlum and not stik out in to the intake and i will need the turbo set up

Top Bottom