Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

paint chips???

flyinbryan

Reaction score
is there or is there not a tsb for the paint chiping on the flares????and if so whats the #?

i want to make sure i know all the facts b4 i get into a pissing contest with a local dealer i talked to today lol

X-Rizzo

Reaction score
I don't think there's an acutal TSB out for it but it should be covered under warranty.

absolut

Reaction score
Yah, My dealer said they will help me with it.. so hopfuly they are not talking out of their aoss...

s/chargedxrunner06

Toyota Master Tech
Reaction score
There are no TSBs on the paint chipping on the fender flares, and is usually not covered under Toyota warranty do to it being impacted by an object (rocks) some dealers will fix the problem if they have good will assistance, best thing to do if yours is not already chipped up apply 3M paint protector film, because if you get them repainted they will just get chipped again anyway, if you do have to get them repainted you cannot apply the 3M film until the paint fully cures.

alaxrunner

Reaction score
went by my local dealership yesterday and they said they would fix it and it would be cover under the warranty, and also getting exhaust leak tsb done at the same time.thanks guys:top:

Top Bottom