Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New 2015 x-runner/member!!!

Alter_Ego_808

Reaction score
Welcome dood. That new body style is starting to grow more and more on me ! Nice truck.

Mahalo mayne. Yeah I didn't realize how different it is from the older models until I met a 2010 owner who took a pic of the front of the trucks sided by side.

xrgilly

Reaction score
Congrats on da X-Runnah and welcome to da ohana!
8mm.gif

Only Hawaii and Canada had the 2015 X-Runners! :top:

I had a 2014 was un aware that they did a 2015

Alter_Ego_808

Reaction score
I had a 2014 was un aware that they did a 2015

Yeah I thought those were the last ones to be produced until the salesman looked it up on his inventory in September. I was still skeptical too because he also thought that 2014 were the last ones. It was only until I saw it with my own eyes did I believe they made them.

xrgilly

Reaction score
Coolio so many 2014 s sitting on dealer lots up here its kinda crazy...don't know what they will do with them all.....not an overly popular vehicle up here

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Coolio so many 2014 s sitting on dealer lots up here its kinda crazy...don't know what they will do with them all.....not an overly popular vehicle up here

i can understand selling in Hawaii but Canada :dontknow: you really can't use it year round, why they didn't sell in the USA boggles my mind, seems to me it would be a better financial decision :top:

xrgilly

Reaction score
Most of the ppl up here drive them year round.....I never did just cause I liked my rust free underside

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Most of the ppl up here drive them year round.....I never did just cause I liked my rust free underside

What's rust :hmmmm2: I wouldn't drive it year round either, winter beater For sure :top:

Alter_Ego_808

Reaction score
i can understand selling in Hawaii but Canada :dontknow: you really can't use it year round, why they didn't sell in the USA boggles my mind, seems to me it would be a better financial decision :top:

Well technically they do sell it in the US, because Hawaii is the 50th State. I think you mean on the continent. Probably because the demand ain't so High over there?

They should have offered them all over..

Maybe demand ain't that high as in Hawaii?

Haha well thats a different story over here. They didn't have any 2014s, if so I would of bought that and save me some money. Besides I wasn't the first to reserve for a 2015. Its probably why they mainly sell over here, but I'm not sure why Canada?

Hard Taco

Formerly Known As "Sn3akrs"
Reaction score
Ig name ? I got a black 2013 @itzmebtchz

Alter_Ego_808

Reaction score
Ig name ? I got a black 2013 @itzmebtchz

Its the same as my name on here. I just checked your name and I remember seeing your posts on IG. I love that stance, but I dont think I can go that low.

Right on mayne :top:

Last edited:
Top Bottom