Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New 2015 x-runner/member!!!

Alter_Ego_808

Reaction score
Yo what sup everyone,

I bought my New 2015 BSP X-Runner in early October 2014, but have only now created an account :laugh:. I'm loving it and its been such a huge upgrade from a 20+ year old car. I'm so blessed that I was finally able to save enough and get one considering its probably the last year they'll make it.

I'm looking to lower it and have been told that XII Performance Street Drop Plus is the best way to go in terms of performance and looks. Any advice is appreciated but I don't want to break the bank on a drop kit as well. This one is for $555 without shipping and tax. The link is below.

http://www.xiiperformance.com/?page_id=1006

And yes here is my X! Washed and Wax in all its glory :laugh:

Thanks in advance.

20150120_154729_zps49f0c8e8.jpg

Last edited:

XRTOMMY

Reaction score
They don't make BSP for the 2015. It's just a regular black now. Just thought I'd let you know. But nice pick up! Just bought me a 2014 one year ago. Still love the truck and everything I've done to it

III

Reaction score
sup bro, congrats on da truck! yeah its jus regular black now, last year of bsp was 2010.

lotta us got da DJM drop, got its pros and cons vs. the xii, all a matter of personal preference

alohaz!

Alter_Ego_808

Reaction score
@III Okay I see. Yeah I was suggested by a friend to go with that XII performance because I don't wanna bottom out and have to pay for something major. But you're right that DJM drop looks way better.

I heard auto customs does a tundra kit. But i heard that the kit is not as comfortable as the XII?

Yeah I am on IG. You probably caught that with the same pic yeah :rofl:

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Congrats and welcome to the family. Xii performance depending on what kit you go with would be the best performance but from that price it sounds like the kit you are looking at will be dropping the rear with blocks which is the same for the DJM but lower so performance wise it's probably the same. If your worried about a rough ride I would stay with the xii performance unless you plan on notching the frame which may be allowed now for Recon :dontknow: look into get some proper drop leaf springs, may be the same price as to pay labor for notching and get better performance!

Gadget

Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground!!

G

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
You can't go wrong with any of the XII Performance drop options. It's a great ride height for those that can't go as low as the DJM kit. I personally run that same drop and LOVE IT!! Only difference is I've also got the mono leafs.

Last edited:

devan08

Reaction score
Congrats! Welcome to the Underground!! Wish my 08 was black when I got it

Alter_Ego_808

Reaction score
Congrats and welcome to the family. Xii performance depending on what kit you go with would be the best performance but from that price it sounds like the kit you are looking at will be dropping the rear with blocks which is the same for the DJM but lower so performance wise it's probably the same. If your worried about a rough ride I would stay with the xii performance unless you plan on notching the frame which may be allowed now for Recon :dontknow: look into get some proper drop leaf springs, may be the same price as to pay labor for notching and get better performance!

Thanks for the advice. Yeah I should have mention that I don't want to notch the frame and I heard thats what you gotta do for the DJM. Yeah plus it'll be nice to have a smooth ride. I've been leaning more towards the XII Performance. I got a friend whose a mechanic that will help me install the kit.

Alter_Ego_808

Reaction score
2015........?

Yup 2015! I actually put it on reserve a month before they came in. Heres a pic of the mileage after I picked it up that day. Well it actually had 4 but I was on a test drive and couldn't take a pic haha.

20141019_161332_zpsd6baa735.jpg

20141020_172227_zps9ecc315e.jpg

Alter_Ego_808

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum and congrats with your new ride.

Thanks!

You can't go wrong with any of the XII Performance drop options. It's a great ride height for those that can't go as low as the DJM kit. I personally run that same drop and LOVE IT!! Only difference is I've also got the mono leafs.

Nice! I think I'm gonna run with it, I just needed more ppl with experience with it before I pull the trigger.

Nice color...welcome to XRU..

Yeah I had to go with black, but its a b***h keeping clean.

Congrats! Welcome to the Underground!! Wish my 08 was black when I got it

Well hopefully mines stays black after 10 years and not fade like I've been seeing. So what colors yours?

shook

Reaction score
Welcome dood. That new body style is starting to grow more and more on me ! Nice truck.

Top Bottom