Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Complete Engine Assembly / Long Block For Sale

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
This engine has 4,000 Miles on it, came out of a wrecked new truck

This is a complete long block with automatic transmission.

Asking $2,000.00 SHIPPED + transac OBO

engine2.jpg

engine1.jpg

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
Would you be willing to separate the engine and tranny? I'm in dire need of a motor but have no need for an automatic tranny.

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
Would you be willing to separate the engine and tranny? I'm in dire need of a motor but have no need for an automatic tranny.

I can do that for you but rather keep it attached for the sake of laziness and that it costs no extra to ship it :laugh:

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
I can do that for you but rather keep it attached for the sake of laziness and that it costs no extra to ship it :laugh:

So how much for just the motor? And where in new York you located? Cus I could possibly just drive there to get it and screw shipping all together?

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
So how much for just the motor? And where in new York you located? Cus I could possibly just drive there to get it and screw shipping all together?

Make me an offer, I am in orange county NY (about 5-6 hours from the canadian border).

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
Thank you sir!! I will see t
You in a couple weeks!!!

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
wow thats sick dude!!! congrats, if your not interested in the oil cooler let me know!!:biggrin:

Gators Taco

<a . href="http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/sho
Reaction score
When you come back from the X-FEST, declare the engine as back order. You have to tell the border it will follow( good to follow). You can save the duty on the sale. I can't remember what the form is called. Check it out.

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
When you come back from the X-FEST, declare the engine as back order. You have to tell the border it will follow( good to follow). You can save the duty on the sale. I can't remember what the form is called. Check it out.

I won't be getting until after xfest. I'll talk to you about that when I see you. I'm gonna look into that tomorrow as well. I was wondering about it

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
All autoparts are duty free under NAFTA you will just have to pay tax and only the gst hst doesn't apply there. And since it's a private sale if you were to have deathshaddow write you a bill of sale for say $100 you only have to pay 8 bucks!! We will talk at XFE

Lol and the oil cooler was worth a shot haha, load the motor in the back of a truck from the meet

Last edited:

Gators Taco

<a . href="http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/sho
Reaction score
If you spend the week-end, find out what you're allowed value wise and get a bill of sale to match it or less.

Tunedx

Reaction score
Nice buy Billy. Time to get that bitch back on the road! Might be interested in road trip to pickup this bad boy. LMK when your plannin on heading down to NY

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
so when's the wild bill motor swap party gonna be?

Top Bottom