Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Tuner Nights Sunset Place South Miami

silenT651

Reaction score
KENDALL MITSUBISHI presents TUNER NIGHTS!
MIAMI - SPEED - LIFE
Killer cars, The Tuner Girlz, music, food and more!
Come join us on the last WEDNESDAY of every month AT SUNSET PLACE on the ROOFTOP AT 8:00 PM...

I went in February to the first one and there was a nice turnout. Free shirts and buffalo wild wings was serving on the roof. Anyone down to go next Wednesday the 26th? Ill be there for a couple of hours

silenT651

Reaction score
lets meet at 7:30 here:

South Miami Station Northbound

5949 Sunset Drive

South Miami, FL 33143

Its a parking garage for the metro rail. Its my local skate spot so I know its always empty. We can meet up on the roof and ride out from there across the street to sunset.

For you guys coming from up north in order to get to the metro garage you simply make a right onto 70th street from us1 and the entrance will be on your left bout 300 feet ahead.

Anyone coming from down south should just take a left on 72nd street(Sunset Drive), then a right on 59th place, and another right onto 70th street with the entrance on the right about 150 feet ahead.

We need to enter the sunset garage from us1 so we will exit the metro garage at 70th street and make a left onto us1. The entrance will be about 100 feet to our right.

Anyone who wants to attend text me at (305) 804-0419. Name is Mike. That way I know who we are waiting for before we ride up.

****P.S: There is a $5 parking fee but Buffalo Wild Wings should validate it if you order from a server on the rooftop.****

Last edited:

FooK

Reaction score
I won't be able to make it, but it sounds pretty sweet. I live in Sevierville, TN. I will try to stay posted for future events.

silenT651

Reaction score
Yea this is a local event lol. Check the national events forum if ur tryin to travel for a meet

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
That I know of its US three.... U, me, n Miami_X, we might have one more.

silenT651

Reaction score
Well I got screwed and have to work tomorrow night. Hopefully I get out early and can make it out for a little bit. For now I am going to have to call it off. Anyone who is interested should definitely check it out though. I'm hoping to be there. Whitebeauty I will be in touch to let u know what's up tomorrow. I'm trying to get off

FooK

Reaction score
I just figured it would be a good excuse to take a trip to Miami. I was looking in the southeast events section and I found this one. I'm willing to travel.

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
Well I got screwed and have to work tomorrow night. Hopefully I get out early and can make it out for a little bit. For now I am going to have to call it off. Anyone who is interested should definitely check it out though. I'm hoping to be there. Whitebeauty I will be in touch to let u know what's up tomorrow. I'm trying to get off

Ah that blows man.... Alright text me...

silenT651

Reaction score
dude im dying to see ur truck too. I got the 2.8 pulley on Monday night btw. did some pulls Tuesday morning down in homestead and everything was fine. today I noticed the belt slipping a little bit a few times when I got on it. is there a different belt that u recommend?

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
I was thinking that too... He other day I did some spirited runs n the truck consistently n when I got home the belt separated from itself.. I've never seen it come up here as an issue....

Top Bottom