Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Spring Rod Run 2014-Pigeon Forge, TN

FooK

Reaction score
Anybody going to the rod run in pigeon forge this weekend(April 11-12)?

shane881510

Reaction score
I wish. We was going too but a new house and moving. We going to the one in the fall. We went to both last year.

FooK

Reaction score
Yeah, I love going to the rod runs. I dont see many X runners tho.

shane881510

Reaction score
No I took Mine last spring and I seen one other one and that was it.

FooK

Reaction score
I work in Pigeon Forge so mine will always be there now. I didnt get mine until August. Is your URD S/C the only one u have used? Does it boost performance pretty well and have u had any problems out of it? Also, how do u have ur dual exhaust set up?

shane881510

Reaction score
Urd is the best way to boost thats safe and makes great power out of the box. Gadget and the itronixs guys are great to deal with over the ucon. If u order urd charger go with the 800cc injectors not the stAndard ones and the bigger charger. Save u money down the road. Performances gain is like going
From a bicycle to a cbr1000rr. My exhaust. I cut all four cats off . Ran 2.5" pipe from the stock manifolds down to a x pipe then the x pipe dumps in to two glasspacks then twin 2.5" pipe ran back over the Rear end and I took the spare tire out and run two n1 3" in 5" out tips out the back like a 350z

FooK

Reaction score
Ok thanks, I plan on getting some headers real soon. In a month or two. Then taking out the y-pipe and remaining cats and replacing it with a custom y-pipe. Also, I haven't called urd yet, but it doesn't look like they have a s/c for 2013 yet. Do you have a short throw shifter and if so can u tell a difference?

shane881510

Reaction score
Yea I just bought a set of jba headers and gotta work them in to my system. The urd short throw is the best. Makes shifts so much better. I cut my shifter and done a solid welded with the urd SS. I think mines between 6.5" and 7" long. But u can't go wrong with urd short throw.

FooK

Reaction score
Ok thanks, the short throw will prob be another soon purchase. Do u have the urd twin clutch and flywheel? That's something else I plan on purchasing. I would also eventually like to get the traction bar and big brake system too.

shane881510

Reaction score
No I have the urd stage 3+ and lightweight flywheel. I have aset of home made slapper style trac bars. After I get my engine back together I'm going build a set of ttc style trac bars.

ISMarco

Reaction score
I considered going. If I'd seen this earlier I may have done it since I'd meet someone there.

FooK

Reaction score
Thanks for all the advice and info Shane. Marco, I will be up there for every rod run. Do you live near Sevier county?

FooK

Reaction score
Do u know anybody else in our area that has an X? We could get a small meet together sometime if we could get some ppl together on a Saturday night.

ISMarco

Reaction score
I've seen one or two driving around near where I live, but have never gotten a chance to speak with the owners.

Top Bottom