Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New Guy - 2014 BRM

Joocebawks808

Reaction score
Hey, everyone! Just picked up my new 2014 X-runner in Blue Ribbon Metallic! Just got home about an hour ago from Servco Toyota here in Hawaii and transferred some personal belongings from my old Civic Si to my new X. So far, I'm loving this truck! Looking forward to meeting you all!

I'd like to post a picture but I guess I need 10 posts to have that privilege. I'll get pictures up once I reach the required post count.

* went through some polls and bumped-up my post count.

Last edited:

Fish_On

Reaction score
Grats on the ride man. Enjoy the next 20 posts about checking out our vendors, ha.

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Congrats and welcome to the family, looking forward to seeing pictures of the BRM

III

Reaction score
welcome and congrats, thats a sick color!

p.s. don't forget to drop by da hawaii section, you're one of a few lucky guys with a new 2014 around here...

and also, what would this color be called, BRM also? (cause there's already barcelona red metallic, aka BRM) lol hmmmm

Last edited:

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Congrats and welcome to the Underground ohana!

X-Runnah No Ka Oi!

shaka.gif

Joocebawks808

Reaction score
welcome and congrats, thats a sick color!

p.s. don't forget to drop by da hawaii section, you're one of a few lucky guys with a new 2014 around here...

and also, what would this color be called, BRM also? (cause there's already barcelona red metallic, aka BRM) lol hmmmm

haha you're right! I didn't realize the two colors share acronyms. Yup, I'll swing by the Hawaii section. I'm interested in joining a cruise at some point. From what I've seen on Youtube, there was one at the end of 2013.

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone!

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground. Be sure u check out the vendor threads for all your Xr needs....

MaxRun

Reaction score
Welcome and Congrats!

I have x-runner envy! :laugh:

asianized

Reaction score
Welcome to the underground bro!! Come down to kapolei target this saturday around 1pm.....a whole bunch of us xrunners will be there

Wayside

Reaction score
Nice ride! I wonder how many there are on the island. Welcome to XRU!!

Top Bottom