Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Which is your favorite header choice?

Which is your favorite header?

• Total voters

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Which is your favorite header and why?

hrspwr236

Reaction score
OEM, don't have to worry about emissions and less labor intensive than shorties!

darthyota

Reaction score
custom because racetruck and you can choose the material that best suits your needs for example higher grades of stainless or inconel for higher temp handling while still having a thinner wall thickness and still maintaining the required strength

Hard Taco

Formerly Known As "Sn3akrs"
Reaction score
Dtlt because I paid $200 for mine lol

Darkside-X

Reaction score
I got the AFE Twisted Steel Headers. So far so good. Bit pricy, but the quality is good, tubes are close in length with each other, and longer tubes than Dtst, high flow cats built in so i stay legal with no CEL, and less labor and better performance than dtst. I think I'm one of the only few that have these headers. :dontknow:

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Not a problem having something that fits your needs. :top:

30Birdy

Reaction score
I got the AFE Twisted Steel Headers. So far so good. Bit pricy, but the quality is good, tubes are close in length with each other, and longer tubes than Dtst, high flow cats built in so i stay legal with no CEL, and less labor and better performance than dtst. I think I'm one of the only few that have these headers. :dontknow:

Never heard of these until now. I wonder what the gains are on a SC truck? Where would you mount the wide band O2? What kinda noise increase is there?

Top Bottom