Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

DoubllD's Juggernaut Build

Can XR

Reaction score
That looks so mean !!!!!!!!! You will have no problem burning all 4 down to the belts

Doublld

Reaction score
That looks so mean !!!!!!!!! You will have no problem burning all 4 down to the belts

I don't think my front diff could handle it. im gonna try and be somewhat smart in this thing. lifted trucks and big power never go good lol

darthyota

Reaction score
F9 independent front differential will hold up to your planned power

Can XR

Reaction score
I don't think my front diff could handle it. im gonna try and be somewhat smart in this thing. lifted trucks and big power never go good lol

No they don't. Seen a few lifted trucks on flat beds in my area.

Doublld

Reaction score
So why doesn't forum runner work for our forum wtf? Someone needs to get on this

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
I'll be honest. I am not fond of the last update.

rennurx

Reaction score
Truck looks pretty much the same as mine will look. Well the way everything is mounted anyways.

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
So why doesn't forum runner work for our forum wtf? Someone needs to get on this

I can probably get ForumRunner back for the time being. A lot of bloatware was removed when the site kept getting hacked. But in all liklihood, ForumRunner will not be part of the new website. The new website will be optimized for mobile use in-browser (e.g. Responsive).

there was supposed to be a forum update but i don't think it ever happened :hmmmm2:

It's been backburned due to extra work. I'm basically working 2 jobs right now and unfortunately when that happens all of my hobbies come to a screeching halt. You should see how dirty my truck is. :thumbdown: But it's still on my mind and I'm hoping to get some traction under a design so that I can start coding. A full forum rework takes a lot of time guys. It's a major overhaul and I'm doing it on my own between 2 jobs and my family (3 kids) so it's tough to make fast progress.

Nope. That's why I've been truck of the month since April lol.

Nope, it's because you're Canadian and Canucks are just THAT noteworthy. :canada:

The new forum will be MUCH more streamlined - removing all of the shit that we don't really need or use to make the UX faster and leaner. All in all, the experience will be MUCH better but will likely be a shock to most and initially hated. :laugh:

rennurx

Reaction score
Shitty phone and no computer makes it hard to do anything on here.. lol.. nothing new besides more parts. Motor, rad, two trial wastegates and bov, bunch of little things and fuel cell.

Doublld

Reaction score
Shitty phone and no computer makes it hard to do anything on here.. lol.. nothing new besides more parts. Motor, rad, two trial wastegates and bov, bunch of little things and fuel cell.

Need pics or didn't bappen lol

Clifford

because race truck
Reaction score
Looking awesome brother, can't wait to see this come together.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
You transmission is a 4L80E correct?

Doublld

Reaction score
the newest edition to the build precision ball bearing 6266 .81 ar 4in ported shroud with 2.5in outlet with my new powder coat choice

Top Bottom