Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Sinister07 part out

kharrar

Reaction score
Thanks Sinister but was hoping they had less miles on them. My X has about the same miles so will just buy some new ones.

Prise

Reaction score
I only have the stock shocks for sale boss. The QA1's left with the truck. I couldn't get the top bolts loose. I'm sure if I had really tried I could have, but I simply ran out of time and concern. Haha. He was asking about the stock shocks. QA1's for 30 bucks would have been the deal of a lifetime

No kidding I would have been peeved if I missed that and you just mailed me those coils.

sinister07

Reaction score
Thanks Sinister but was hoping they had less miles on them. My X has about the same miles so will just buy some new ones.

I hear ya. These are still good but not better than new. they would be good for someone who needed a extra set or needed them to swap back to stock.

Prise

Reaction score
I Bet… those are in the mail. Heavy ass box. I packed it well though sold be good

I thank you, sir! Monday is gonna be a sweet day. Your package plus the light weight pullies I got coming in that day!

sinister07

Reaction score
Bump bump still some great parts left. Make an offer. I'm ready to spend some cash on my new ride :)

Prise

Reaction score
is that head unit for sale? and if so what kind is it?

sinister07

Reaction score
is that head unit for sale? and if so what kind is it?

I'm on the fence about selling it but it's a kenwood DNX690hd it's got the nav, sat radio ect. I want to put it in my new car but apparently the model I have makes it a challenge as the climate controls are integrated into the radio. They don't make a dash kit for it currently. So I am toying with the idea of a custom dash adapter. Also my wife bought me the unit as a gift so if I were to sell it I would be in the dog house :(

Prise

Reaction score
I'm on the fence about selling it but it's a kenwood DNX690hd it's got the nav, sat radio ect. I want to put it in my new car but apparently the model I have makes it a challenge as the climate controls are integrated into the radio. They don't make a dash kit for it currently. So I am toying with the idea of a custom dash adapter. Also my wife bought me the unit as a gift so if I were to sell it I would be in the dog house :(

Lol no worries, just thought I would ask. I got the drop coils on Monday btw thanks again!

sinister07

Reaction score
Still have the compass/temp setup, black cat overlay, street star silicone hoses, URD o2 sim, stock rear shocks.... Shoot me an offer if you are interested

sinister07

Reaction score
New price drops posted on original post. I have already started modding my mustang... But I need more!!! Lol

06XMAN

Reaction score
Looks sweet man.

Question about the temp/comp. is the wiring already there for this? Also where does the sensor mount to and how hard is this to do.

Thanks,

Dale C

sinister07

Reaction score
Looks sweet man.

Question about the temp/comp. is the wiring already there for this? Also where does the sensor mount to and how hard is this to do.

Thanks,

Dale C

Thanks man. To answer your question, yes all the wiring is there. The sensor mounts to the support behind the grill opening under the hood latch. You just have to fish the connector out of the wire loom and connect it and snap the sensor to the support. In the cab, remove your old unit and the wire connection is there plugged into a dummy connection. It's probably less than an hours worth of work. The only thing you have to look out for on these is the year of your truck. I believe 09+ are not wired the same so the display just shows no values. But I had this in my 07 and it worked great. There is a sticky for this mod here on the web site.

sinister07

Reaction score
i jist need the gauge no wiring or anything

Are you asking if that's all you need or that you are only interested in the gauge module? You don't need any thing else to install this. It's that easy. But if your asking just for the module I would have to say sorry I want to sell as a whole

Top Bottom