Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

OFFICIAL *Louisiana* Chatter "thanks Xrunnit, great idea"

Venomous_X

Reaction score
This is a thread for all you folks in the LA area who want to chat about crap, mods, meets, all that good ole stuff! :top:

morcheez

Reaction score
well since im from nola i guess i can jump in here to ...westbank for life :rockon:

Venomous_X

Reaction score
westbank, what part? Im from Laplace, grew up in Harahan, but my job brings me all over the westbank, eastbank, Lakeview, Nola...

Venomous_X

Reaction score
Lol, it wasn't my original idea for sure, I saw Xrunnit create a similar thread for texas and realized we didnt have one :( I dont know many people in person on here, and the few meets that were possibly scheduled, fell through due to many opposing problems, or times, work and all that crap.

morcheez

Reaction score
im straight out marrero son...spent most of my time on the eastbank though...for obvious reasons:laugh:...i miss nola food man ...port of call ftw :rock:

Venomous_X

Reaction score
A Meet This Weekend In L-town, Who's Down??? Nola!!

Alright, well It's come to my attention that we have a few people in La, Myself and Damofo for sure this weekend coming, Any of you other folks, Vecte, Acee, down for a meet, some pictures and grub? It's our time to shine and show nola whats crackin!:eviltongue:

If any of you have some questions, or thoughts, hit me up here, or (504) 487 0588 on the cell...I answer my phone or texts no problem so if your down, or got any info, you know what to do.

Vecte

"Fluffy"
Reaction score
I might be down, not sure though, gotta wait and see what the bills bring up!

Venomous_X

Reaction score
cool beans man, hoping to get a few at least, nothing super out the ordinary, I know we all have some bills to pay, so its more a social meet, and photo session, and some grub! hooters, or something, I dont know what everyone's tastes are.

Bump for some info, guys, about time to hit the sack with the wife...hit it up tomorrow!

Last edited:

Venomous_X

Reaction score
this weekend will b my birfday

Alright, so maybe down for hooters, on Vets, LOL, what better way to celebrate your bday than with your XRU brothers and and a photo opportunity ;):rockon:

If your down or interested, hit me up, 504 487 0588

jdoggy

Reaction score
Sorry Venomous gotto work, but definately count me in if i'm off...............

ACEE-TL

Reaction score
I might be down for it. You talked to Reuben???? DAMAFO

Venomous_X

Reaction score
I might be down for it. You talked to Reuben???? DAMAFO

Yessir, he is the original reason i said lets get this **** going, lol he pmd me a while back about my location and we just let it flow from there...and i lost your cell somewhere, so i couldnt message you...:thumpdown:

luvinmyX

Reaction score
whats goin on?? so when yall plan on gettin a meet set up???? im in new orleans so im down!!!!:top:

Venomous_X

Reaction score
whats goin on?? so when yall plan on gettin a meet set up???? im in new orleans so im down!!!!:top:

Nothing much, just a mini meet, some grub at hooters, and some pics and ****, whatever else...Was a random idea and some were jumping in on it!

ACEE-TL

Reaction score
Yessir, he is the original reason i said lets get this **** going, lol he pmd me a while back about my location and we just let it flow from there...and i lost your cell somewhere, so i couldnt message you...:thumpdown:

Cool I need to give him a call, I haven't talked to him in a while.

Top Bottom