Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

cheapest place to get New TRD BBK

JiNsEiGaNaI

Reaction score
Just wanna order the TRD BBK,(has to be TRD, bot here to hear about other brands) but brand new and wheres the best place to order it from

Gadget

Reaction score
As far as I can tell the TRD brakes have been discontinued.

URD has a StopTech brake kit that will work on your truck. StopTech made the TRD brake kit.

G

JiNsEiGaNaI

Reaction score
thanks, ya that seems to be the cheapest so far. Lets turn this to a game, who can win haha

Gadget

Reaction score
See if they can actually fill the order.

If so, that is a good price.

G

shook

Reaction score
You know what sucks ? The TRD logo eventually washes off anyways. Get the Stoptech, if that logo washes off, put a TRD sticker, haha.

JiNsEiGaNaI

Reaction score
Thanks for the advice Shook! Thats so shitty how the TRD comes off

Gadget, is it possible to get Stoptech but with Slotted rotors?

Gadget

Reaction score
Yes, we can do that.

Can do drilled also.

G

MplsX

Reaction score
StopTech makes great brakes and Gadget is an upstanding guy so buying stuff from him would be a good thing. However I would like to tell you that I have bled my TRD BBK three times and cleaned those dusty calipers MANY times. As long as you clean the calipers with wheel cleaner or car soap the logo stays on. Also notice that the TRD unit uses a two piece rotor while the StopTech unit sold by Gadget uses a one piece rotor. But it's your truck, buy what you want, any upgrade would be better than the lame oem front brakes!

Blue10XR

Reaction score
Then I know exactly how you feel, it needs to be TRD
IF stoptech made the TRD kit then slap a TRD sticker on the caliper and clear over it....now you are loyal to your brand...hahahaha

Last edited:

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
The rotors can always be changed to two piece. Since it is made by the same company. Very easy. Heck, I have Rotora hats adapted to Stop Tech rotors.

SgtBadA

Reaction score
Yea i have overheated my brakes time and time again at the track (stock calipers with ebc yellow pads) and ive about had it. Im saving up for a stoptech kit. Brakes before supercharger

mikies15

Reaction score
just ordered 360mm stop tech through tundra racing 1691.00 free shipping u have to order by phone and ask for the discount and free shipping

Top Bottom