Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Sinister07 part out

sinister07

Reaction score
So like many others on the site I finally made the decision to trade in the truck and get something new. It was a sad day...driving out of the FORD dealership in my new 2014 mustang gt 6speed with the brembo brake package...seeing the x in my rear view. She was a good truck. But good news is I was able to remove lots of good parts for the x community :) all prices are OBO, plus shipping (hit me up and we can figure that part out, I won't overcharge for shipping)

WHATS LEFT: Price Drops 11/5

Black cat customs carbon fiber gauge overlay with 6200 redline
60 shipped to the 48 (99.00 new)

K&N drop in air filter (clean and ready to go)

Street star black silicone hoses (price reduced to sell 55 shipped to lower 48)

URD pre plug n play O2 sim will throw in with any other purchase for and extra 5 bucks or 10.00 on its own shipped to the 48

Last edited:

giox

Reaction score
i wanna get the gauge. but let me see some pictires..

Hard Taco

Formerly Known As "Sn3akrs"
Reaction score
I'll take the antenna. Interested in some stereo stuff shoot me a text 757-589-8303

drdoom

Reaction score
do you have the retrofitted headlights by any chance?

sinister07

Reaction score
do you have the retrofitted headlights by any chance?

Sadly I left the halo HIDs and my coupe shortened shifter along with the URD short shifter. I had nothing to replace them with and no time to trade anyone

blu xr

Reaction score
i bought a 2014 mustang in grabber blue for my girl...

...but i kept the xr :eviltongue:

sinister07

Reaction score
That's awesome man. The x was worn out. Had 152000 miles. Crap was breaking and I was over it. I still love it but I'm enjoying the new ride. It blows my mind every time I drive it

***UPDATE***
Some stuff is sold and noted in the original posting. But everything else is up for grabs.

Last edited:

kharrar

Reaction score
Are the shocks for sale? Miles on them? Shipping to 29803? Thanks, Karl

sinister07

Reaction score
Are the shocks for sale? Miles on them? Shipping to 29803? Thanks, Karl

Yes they are for sale. Just neglected to mention those. They were removed around 80k ish. I had QA1's with my drop and I was going to swap them back but the QA1's were frozen solid (bolts) so I said eff it and left me on there.

These were in good working order. I would shoot them your way for 30.00 (shipping will probably run me 12-13 if your interested in that shoot me a PM and I will give you my paypal address

giox

Reaction score
if he falls throught for the qa1 ill take them off your hands

sinister07

Reaction score
if he falls throught for the qa1 ill take them off your hands

I only have the stock shocks for sale boss. The QA1's left with the truck. I couldn't get the top bolts loose. I'm sure if I had really tried I could have, but I simply ran out of time and concern. Haha. He was asking about the stock shocks. QA1's for 30 bucks would have been the deal of a lifetime

Top Bottom