Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NEW XRU MEMBER

15XR808

Reaction score
Howzit braddahs

Been trolling for the past couple months figure I'll make my first post.

2015 BRM
So far SOS DROP KIT
BRITE ASS LED Headlights
LED Interior
TRD short shifter
Crux-WiFi Connectivity & Audio / Video Integration Kit
20' VOLK RACING TE37SL BLACK DIAMOND

Future plans well depends what the funds look like.

Last edited:

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Welcome to the family, X looks sooooo good love the color and great wheel choice!

Poke Squid

Reaction score
My bosses house is kind of behind you. I leave my truck at his place and jump in with him. Nice looking ride mang.

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the ohana...
X-Runnah no ka oi! :top:

JiNsEiGaNaI

Reaction score
Bice truck bro, and welcome to the Money pit! I mean XRU! Saw ur truck on Samson's IG. I love thise rims, make sure to come out to the meet ups n cruises? Any pics of those "Bad ass" Led headlights?

15XR808

Reaction score
Thanks. Ya its been awhile I've been on a cruise, I would definitely check it out.
Sorry what I meant was Brite Ass LED headlights.

Alter_Ego_808

Reaction score
Yo 15XR808! You should come out to the meet thats a week from now on 9/12. A bunch of us on here will be there. My names the same on IG as on here. Real names Ehren.

III

Reaction score
i dunno how i missed dis post but sick ride bro! hows da LED headlights, are you using stock headlight housings ??

15XR808

Reaction score
Yo 15XR808! You should come out to the meet thats a week from now on 9/12. A bunch of us on here will be there. My names the same on IG as on here. Real names Ehren.

Hey Alter! Ya I just saw that posting of that meet up. Ya I might come by and check it out. Nice to meet Ya Ehren. I'm Chris.

i dunno how i missed dis post but sick ride bro! hows da LED headlights, are you using stock headlight housings ??

Thanks! I love the LED headlights. There bright and I can see everything in front of me when I'm driving. Yup I'm using the stock housings.

Gadget

Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground!!

G

Top Bottom