Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

DoubllD's Juggernaut Build

Doublld

Reaction score
anyone interested in a rear end or front diff? im selling mine. im converting to two wheel drive and swapping in a ford 9inch

Doublld

Reaction score
well i had a ford nine inch housing and axles built by moser. i also bought a 4 piston willwood rear brake kit. i already have the center section. i will be buying a mechanical locker and gears soon. then mounting it all under the truck along with a 4 link kit. pics to come

Doublld

Reaction score
so i know its been a while since ive had any updates so heres whats happening.

Doublld

Reaction score
ford nine inch with grizzly locker and 411 gears just bought new leaf springs to mount the rear under the truck. after all mounted gonna do a 4 link system and mount the gas tank

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
I was just about to ask if that was a spool or another form of locker. I completely forgot that you had the Ford 9" ready to be installed.

Looks good with the powder coating. And will keep it rust free for years.

Since you are now a 4.11:1 does that mean that you no longer have the front diff engaged?

I cannot remember, but did you already relocate the gas tank? If not, are you getting a new one and where are you planningon installing it?

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Gears have a good mesh pattern to them. :top:

Doublld

Reaction score
I was just about to ask if that was a spool or another form of locker. I completely forgot that you had the Ford 9" ready to be installed.

Since you are now a 4.11:1 does that mean that you no longer have the front diff engaged?

I cannot remember, but did you already relocate the gas tank? If not, are you getting a new one and where are you planningon installing it?

no more front diff. no point in keeping it never gonna use it and got in the way of the oil pan. had to be way to small for my liking. gas tank is being relocated it is a aeromotive 22gallon fuel cell with the a1000 pump. ya the mesh pattern is perfect. i had to do some clearancing on the inside to make it fit just right. no biggie tho everything fits nicely

Doublld

Reaction score
the rear still has to be centered and i have to weld the mounting points for shocks and leafs. then do the 4link

Doublld

Reaction score

im installing the gas tank where the spare tire use to be. i cut out the xframe there and will mount it in there with some new bracing.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Almost three months since the last update. Good to hear things are still moving forward.

How's the 4-link coming along?

Doublld

Reaction score
Almost three months since the last update. Good to hear things are still moving forward.

How's the 4-link coming along?

its not lol. i havent time to work on it in a while. im waiting till its colder and ill roll on it. ive been doin alot at my house which im almost done with. as soon as i finish the living room im gonna start dumping money back into the truck.

Top Bottom