Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Found on Tacoma World

trd_sport

Reaction score
On the second post the picture has been posted on xru before, forgot the member tho....

Emanon

Reaction score
I'd love to have that CF hood but there is no way I'd drop $600 bones on a painted item sight unseen.

supratrippy

Reaction score
thats my buddy's ad i was gonna post here but didn't have enough post yet lol

Thanks Canadian Girl

if you guys want more info you can pm me

also i think we are starting a group buy on tacoma world if we can get a total of 10 ppl with price would be 500

Last edited:

GaX-Runner

Reaction score
:top: that is an awsome deal! I could use those headlights, hope to get some money here sooooon.

Roxspin72

Reaction score
Is this your buddies business, or are these items basically his for sale thread on Craigslist? Im interested in one of the Grilles, but im confused.

Jwall

Reaction score
some nice items there, fair prices. You should get that cf hood canadian girl! or gilly.
I like CF but not a fan with the BSP. Looks sexy on RR, BR and SWB

Sproulesxrunner

Reaction score
some nice items there, fair prices. You should get that cf hood canadian girl! or gilly.

I think shipping would be pretty expensive :thumpdown: and not to mention pretty fragile.

Murderface

Reaction score

Really? I'm the complete opposite when it comes to C/F. Although if u have a RR,SWB or BR u could always have a shop spray some candy ontop of the C/F and have it look like this. It really looks good when sprayed with some color matching paint.

2f07ed55.jpg

d470d7f6.jpg

x20Runner05

Reaction score
This is some awesome find but i dont see anything i could use that i see worth getting right now.

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
Looks like a river wing that needs a landing strip!!

Canadian Girl

Reaction score
Really? I'm the complete opposite when it comes to C/F. Although if u have a RR,SWB or BR u could always have a shop spray some candy ontop of the C/F and have it look like this. It really looks good when sprayed with some color matching paint.

2f07ed55.jpg

Damn I like the look of that.......

I would so rock it but shippin would kill me........ and thats rim money.... lol

thats my buddy's ad i was gonna post here but didn't have enough post yet lol

Thanks Canadian Girl

if you guys want more info you can pm me

also i think we are starting a group buy on tacoma world if we can get a total of 10 ppl with price would be 500

No prob...glad I could help.....

Last edited:

supratrippy

Reaction score
this is my buddy's business just pm if you need more info on the items all items are brand new
thanks for looking

we are located socal but we can ship just let me know
thanks guys

bombs

"Affliction Guy"
Reaction score
They look pretty nice! I think that the only thing I don't like would be the chrome looking handle covers. I don't think that would look good on anyone's X! lol

Top Bottom