Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

LS2 swap

kwigs160966

Reaction score
IMG (for forums, boards)

Still need to figure out a new clutch line and pickup a new release bearing

hiflyer

Reaction score
Delete this. Next post fixes it

Last edited:

hiflyer

Reaction score
image_zpsez1priis.jpg

image_zpslunkzgko.jpg

image_zps8dei8fus.jpg

image_zpsomjue3no.jpg

Hope this fixes it

hiflyer

Reaction score
Hey kwigs

Copy the Direct URL from photobucket

Click the image icon when you're editing your post ^^and hit paste

Hit enter
Rinse and repeat

Quote my thread with fixed pix to see what I mean :)

kwigs160966

Reaction score
Lmao yeah I suck at Internet. I got tired and was like oh well I will fix it tomorrow lol

kwigs160966

Reaction score
Clutch is a monster level3 may be a little much at the moment but it is rated for 700lbft of tq.

iniazy

Reaction score
That's an interesting looking flywheel, why does it have an extra hole? Is it for an alignment pin or something?

kwigs160966

Reaction score
That's an interesting looking flywheel, why does it have an extra hole? Is it for an alignment pin or something?

Honestly I have no idea what the extra hole is for. Balancing maybe? The factory flywheel has it as well

sdxrunner619

Reaction score
Clutch is a monster level3 may be a little much at the moment but it is rated for 700lbft of tq.

Worked great for me until I did 3 back to back 1/8 miles passes launching @ 4k. Last pass I fused the clutch disk to the flywheel...:crinklehair:

Pretty sure that was user error, but it was a decent clutch. I liked. It. Nice to see this coming together.:top:

kwigs160966

Reaction score
:stupid:
Worked great for me until I did 3 back to back 1/8 miles passes launching @ 4k. Last pass I fused the clutch disk to the flywheel...:crinklehair:

Pretty sure that was user error, but it was a decent clutch. I liked. It. Nice to see this coming together.:top:

What do you mean by user error? I plan on drag racing quite a bit with it. I guess it's too late now anyway.

I ended up having to order a new slave because I couldn't find a throw out bearing anywhere. I am trying to come up with a solution the the clutch line right now. I found a fitting for it but it is 75$ Canadian by the time it gets here :-0

kwigs160966

Reaction score
The headers are Sanderson ls swap headers. 3" collectors. I am going to make my own 3" y pipe by running them into a dual 3" inlet single 3" outlet muffler and keep my URD exhaust from there. I am also looking to put some cut outs on the "y" pipe so that I can open it up at the track.

Top Bottom