Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

X-Fest East Convoy

Limitless

Reaction score
Yeah that sounds good. What time you guys think you'll leave Allentown? Might just wait to hear from you guys that you left from there and I should get to Carlisle the same time as you.

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
I plan to arrive at Wisp BY NOON. So that means we'll need to be in Carlisle around 9:30.

Reaction score
Might be able to meet in Carlisle if I can get the day off....as of now I'm scheduled to work half a day but I'm working on it. As I will be working on Murderface this weekend to try and figure out what's causing the hwy stalling:argh:....rooming with serg,so room booked:rockon:

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Might be able to meet in Carlisle if I can get the day off....as of now I'm scheduled to work half a day but I'm working on it.

That'd be great!

As I will be working on Murderface this weekend to try and figure out what's causing the hwy stalling:argh:....rooming with serg,so room booked:rockon:

I'd have to guess something with the MAF. Does it happen while coasting?

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Everyone still good to meet at the proposed places and times?

Limitless

Reaction score
Looks like im stuck working Friday so I wont be able to make the convoy. Plan on trying to get down there around 8-9, I'll keep you updated.

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Looks like im stuck working Friday so I wont be able to make the convoy. Plan on trying to get down there around 8-9, I'll keep you updated.

I'm planning dinner for 7, so if there's any chance you can make that let me know. :top:

Top Bottom