Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Tucson - Black and Orange X -Swan & Pima (PIC)

hrspwr236

Reaction score
I absolutely love the Orange paint job. Picture was taken by my wife, unfortunately I didn't get to see it in person.

justin13703

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that guy is a member on here but I can't remember his name off the top of my head

madtrucker

Reaction score
I have yet to see this one in person. It looks different.

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that guy is a member on here but I can't remember his name off the top of my head

If you're thinking it's Miguel's (xtoplinex), it's not. He's in Southern California and his 2-Tone is a straight line and EVO mod.

doinbigson.jpg

This one has a "flip" on the access cab's door and is more of a burnt orange. Miguel's is a HOK Sunset Pearl.

justin13703

Reaction score
If you're thinking it's Miguel's (xtoplinex), it's not. He's in Southern California and his 2-Tone is a straight line and EVO mod.

doinbigson.jpg

This one has a "flip" on the access cab's door and is more of a burnt orange. Miguel's is a HOK Sunset Pearl.

Yeah that's the one I was thinking of. I thought it was straight across with the 2 tone but I wasn't sure.

hrspwr236

Reaction score
I thought this guy lived in california LA

Miguel, pictured above live in CA, the one my wife saw is a darker orange and is obviously local. Wondering why someone that has modified that much is not already on here :dontknow:

madtrucker

Reaction score
I rarely see X's when I'm in town, unless we have a meet. Then it's usually some guy who says "it's just a truck, I'm probably going to trade it in." I think let me drive it, I'll show you just a truck. "The X Runner Underground is that Facebook?" I try to get people as excited about the truck as I am. We should try and catch this guy and give him a card. "Oh I don't like computers. I'm to busy. It's just a truck." :facepalm:

Prise

Reaction score
I rarely see X's when I'm in town, unless we have a meet. Then it's usually some guy who says "it's just a truck, I'm probably going to trade it in." I think let me drive it, I'll show you just a truck. "The X Runner Underground is that Facebook?" I try to get people as excited about the truck as I am. We should try and catch this guy and give him a card. "Oh I don't like computers. I'm to busy. It's just a truck." :facepalm:

I get that every time man

Top Bottom