Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

looking for another X

itsme71190

Reaction score
Regret selling my X and now in the market for another. Swb or bsp will do just fine! Let me know guys.

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Been there! Though it took me almost a year to find the right one and it was 2200 miles away! Best of luck to you, hope you find one quick, I know what you are going through

itsme71190

Reaction score
I found one. 09 bsp supercharged with 50k miles. But he wants 20k. Not looking to spend that and he wont answer his phone. Its sucks looking again. I found 2 RR but i dont want RR haha.

XBlue!

Reaction score
Howdy
I have an 07 that just turned 30k. I just bought it from a good friend last December. He kept it in new condition and still feels like a new truck. It's been perfectly taken care of as well. I am a Toyota guy and have had a few tacoma 4x4's in the past and thought this would be a fun truck. Problem is it's too much fun! I am not bonding with it well either. So if the price is right I would let it go. The truck lived in Colorado until last December. It's been in wisconsin since. But rest assured it was in the garage all winter. I have a 92 Previa AWD to do the dirty work ! Lol
At this moment I have it in Colorado for a few weeks while tending to my other house. So if your closer to Colorado this would be a good oppertunity.

Top Bottom