Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Angel Eyes...

Korova

Reaction score
Haven't seen it yet, even in search, so...

Does anyone know about the angel eyes headlight housings I've seen on a couple tacos? They look pretty wicked from the distance I saw them at, and the only other place I've seen them is at CT on a members XR, which I asked him about, but haven't yet got a reply.

If anyone has heard of them, what do they run pricewise? I'd hate to have to do the headlight mod again after the accident, so this might be a nice alternative, after all, the housing in these are black too...

KETCHUP

Reaction score
There are several members that have these. I am sure someone will reply soon. Look on EBAY....they have a lot of them all the time.

Yallrun

Reaction score
Angel eyes? Those look like angry eyes, they look cool.

Dallas

Reaction score
I just got these a little different,@SABERSPORT on ebay

Attachments

• heads.jpg
    heads.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 116
  • hatn.jpg
    hatn.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 110

wshsbears

Reaction score
i've never seen those sabersport ones, i havn't liked a single set of aftermarket headlights til i just saw those.. do they come in black?

FuCt

Reaction score
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]You are bidding on one set (PAIR) of CHROME HOUSING PROJECTOR HEADLIGHTS W/ CCFL HALO RIMS & LED PARKING LIGHTS for :[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]2005 TO 2008 TOYOTA TACOMA [/FONT][/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]EURO CLEAR STYLE [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]CRHOME HOUSING[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]PROJECTOR LOW BEAM (NEW STYLE)[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]LED PARKING LIGHTS [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]BUILT-IN DUAL CCFL ANGEL EYES (SOME PEOPLE CALL IT HALO RIMS) [/FONT]
  • CCFL (Cold Cathode Fluorescent Light) OFFER 4X BRIGHTER THAN LED ANGEL EYE
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]BOLT-ON STYLE , PREWIRED PLUG & PLAY , EASY TO INSTALL[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]HI BEAM - H1 , LOW BEAM - H7 (Bulbs included) [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]SAE/DOT APPROVED, 100% STREET LEGAL[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]MADE BY EAGLE EYES[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]100% BRAND NEW AND COME IN A PAIR(LEFT & RIGHT)[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]IN STOCK!!! READY TO SHIP

I thought the bulbs were H4 for for our trucks? Also does anyone know if these will work with my UED HID Lo-Beam kit? thnx
    [/FONT]

Top Bottom