Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

nst pulley kit and urd y pipe

mikorockhard

Reaction score
Hey my fellow x-runner Owners I need a the nst pulley kit and a urd y pipe. Lmk if u know anyone or have one.

mikorockhard

Reaction score
Is it in good condition? How many miles on it? Where are u located? And how much?

alexander177

Reaction score
I can take some pics of it tomorrow. I bought it on here recently from another member on here and never installed it before buying the spec u system. I'm located near tampa and I'll sell it for 300 plus shipping which is what I paid for it

alexander177

Reaction score
Yes I bought it used and haven't installed it. It's in pretty great condition. I has a bung already welded in for afr gauge or can be plugged if you don't plan on installing one

mikorockhard

Reaction score
So now all I need is a nst pulley kit. Come on guys help me make more power! Unless there's another company that makes pulleys.

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Good luck with the pulley kit. Can't get them anymore. And I haven't seen a full set for sale in a looooong time.

mikorockhard

Reaction score
OK now all I need is the rest of the kit which is the water pump pulley, alternator pulley , and the belt tensioners. If anyone has or knows someone let me know.

mikorockhard

Reaction score
I don't have a supercharger so it would be the rest of the nst pulley kit that I need

JPAYNE722

Reaction score
Some kid on tacoma world has a full set hes on here too but he takes months to reply

JPAYNE722

Reaction score
Id buy some pulleys off someone too but im not paying a arm n leg for them

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't have a supercharger so it would be the rest of the nst pulley kit that I need

No what I'm asking was if the crank pulley that you purchased was a reduced weight stock crank pulley or if it was the overdrive pulley. NST made a kit that came with all the accessory pulleys that included a crank pulley. They also made an overdrive pulley to replace the TRD Supercharger crank pulley.

mikorockhard

Reaction score
No what I'm asking was if the crank pulley that you purchased was a reduced weight stock crank pulley or if it was the overdrive pulley. NST made a kit that came with all the accessory pulleys that included a crank pulley. They also made an overdrive pulley to replace the TRD Supercharger crank pulley.

I bought the lightweight crank pulley I don't need the overdrive kit because I don't have a supercharger

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
I bought the lightweight crank pulley I don't need the overdrive kit because I don't have a supercharger

Just making sure you knew there was a difference and got the one you needed. Glad you got what you were looking for. Be careful with those though. They're known to eat the crank seal, even the updated sleeved versions, friend had this issue this past weekend.....

Top Bottom