Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

15' BRM XR build (FXRE)

FXRE808

Reaction score
Bored so why not make a build thread even though my truck doesn't have much.... for now :burnout:

Bought the truck brand new on August 14, 2015

The next day I put on a short antenna and did FLM:top:

About 2 months later I bought a used pair of XII springs and beefedtaco 3" blocks.

Tint was a must, especially in this Hawaii heat! 5% REARS 35% FRONT 5% VISOR STRIP

Wanted to see how my truck would look with grey wheels so test fitted some XXR's. Yeah I know it's too small so of course I took them off:hmmmm2:

Next mod was an Aero Turbine 2525:top:

Blacked out emblem cause I hate chrome. I put on some TR eyelids for a more aggressive look. Got bored one night and installed pink HID fogs.... I ended up switching to yellow. I also had yellow film on my fogs but took them off after about a month. + TRD badge just cause

Debadged and installed LED tails. I ended up getting rid of these tails and I bought DEPO tails cause I liked the black housing. Also got window visors for $20:top:

Bought QA1s for $280shipped to help with bottoming out

Felt the need for more power so I got a URD intake and URD mafcal.:biggrin:

Wanted TRD pro headlights but can't afford it so why not do BHLM:top:

This is how my truck sits so far... looks pretty in pictures but I have a bunch of scratches now and broken kits.:thumbdown:

Thanks for looking and stay tuned for more mods:top:

Last edited:

nick_gz1

Reaction score
How did you keep the eyelids on the truck? I put mine on once and on the freeway them bitches were flapping. I took em off and they've been sitting in the garage.

FXRE808

Reaction score
How did you keep the eyelids on the truck? I put mine on once and on the freeway them bitches were flapping. I took em off and they've been sitting in the garage.

3m double sided tape

FXRE808

Reaction score
needed more bass, our stock sub sucks! took me an hour to take out our stock sub, never again:thumbdown:

Kenwood double din
Pioneer GM-D9601 powering 10" rockford t1 in ported box (custom center box soon)
Rockford 500.2(need 4ch amp asap cause underpowered) powering 4 Rockford P1692 6X9 speakers: 2 front door speakers, 2 in box for rear(custom panels soon)

Last edited:

Roby124

Reaction score
Nice truck! I have a 2013 and I hate that sub also. Any pics of your sound system setup?

FXRE808

Reaction score
DJM control arms installed, swapped XII coils back to stock cause I ain't about that hella slammed life:laugh:

Finally evened out at 3/3, we'll see if I end up going 4in rear cause I already scrape going up my garage. Notch is up next!

Hawaiis Ribbon X

Reaction score
:adore::adore::adore::adore:

DJM control arms installed, swapped XII coils back to stock cause I ain't about that hella slammed life:laugh:

Finally evened out at 3/3, we'll see if I end up going 4in rear cause I already scrape going up my garage. Notch is up next!

Top Bottom