Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Muffler delete?

muffler delete?

• Total voters

JPAYNE722

Reaction score
With the specu headers , the specu y-pipe and slp largemouth 2 only gets loud when u want it to . I have tried 3 different mufflers using autozone adapters and pipe. It saved me a lot of money not going to the muffler shop.

Im thinking of trying a different muffler,which have you tried and whats the loudest,maybe even just delete the muffler n see what it sounds like lol

JPAYNE722

Reaction score
Maybe a borla xr1 or xrs or howd you like the slp? I wanna hear it while its idleing

JPAYNE722

Reaction score
I think of flowmaster more for like v8s and domestic trucks

jimx

Reaction score
Im thinking of trying a different muffler,which have you tried and whats the loudest,maybe even just delete the muffler n see what it sounds like lol

I have tried magnaflow 14159, just a pipe, slp large mouth 2 and a aero turbine 3030. The large mouth is the loudest out all the mufflers ive tried. The magnaflow 14159 sound is smoother. With just the pipe only is very loud and get into a lot of problems with the cops

JPAYNE722

Reaction score
What lentgh straight pipe did you get,26-27inches 3in-3ot

jimx

Reaction score
I got mine made for 35.00 at a muffler shop.

jimx

Reaction score
don't know the stock size is. but you can have the weld it or just have them expand the ends so you can just use clamps.

Reaction score
don't know the stock size is. but you can have the weld it or just have them expand the ends so you can just use clamps.

Yeah, 1st I'm waiting for my o2 sims to install headers and. See if I'm loud enoughh

XTINCT_yota

Reaction score
Not worth it in my opinion. I have a seperate pipe made with a vibrant resonator, and it sucks sh*t compared to the full sized magnaflow that URD puts out. With headers, it's gonna suck some fat nuts going with straight N/A.

Reaction score
Yeah... I'm gunna install my headers... I'm waiting for the sims... Would the CEL cause it to run bad if I install them before the sims?

Top Bottom