Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

1st time truck owner

Samjaw82

Reaction score
Hey everyone. My name is Samad. I've always been into cars and wasn't a fan of trucks. I'm big into autocrossing. After a year with the frs I decided to get a new car. Was looking into BMW zhp 330i when I decided "screw it". Picked up a 2005 xrunner that recently had a frame done. I fell in love with it right away. I already have cars to drive for autocross anyway so why not! Attached is it setup for a couple of events this year. Obviously not setup right to compete in anything. Has the eibach springs up front and blocks in the rear. Going to give it a little more camber for events because "racetruck". Wheels are 18x9.5 35 offset rota dpts dipped black wrapped in 275/40/18 bfgoorich sport comp2s. Obviously not an autocross tire.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 154
Last edited:

30Birdy

Reaction score
Welcome aboard. Sharp looking truck. Lots of information here to help set it up.

lingenfelterm

Reaction score
Welcome, your truck looks great. You ought to have a blast autocrossing with it. Our trucks really surprise a lot of people with how well they handle.

Samjaw82

Reaction score
Thanks! So far this is the best thing I've ever owned. I can't remember when Another vehicle I loved driving as much as this. I can't wait to beat on my friends hating on my "poor" choice haha. Here are my 2 previous autocross cars

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 141

Samjaw82

Reaction score
Here's what I traded for the x runner

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 162

MiamiChillin

Reaction score
Nice! Welcome to the Underground! If you're going to be running the X on the track, I suggest you look into a deeper oil pan. Coupe sells them. He also sells a spacer you can use on your stock pan.

Samjaw82

Reaction score
Did a little searching and found the group buy he had a couple of years ago. Saw the right up and wow! Looks legit. Thanks! I'll shoot him a pm and if he has any left I guess I'll be banging out some side work at work to pay for this. Thanks again

MiamiChillin

Reaction score
Yea man forsure. The last thing you want to do is fry your engine cause the dam oil pans arent deep enough. I had no idea until I dug up that info from this forum.

Gadget

Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground.

G

Top Bottom