Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

WOOHOO, Finally some BASS!!

XrunDan

Reaction score
Finally got my system wired up....Nothing too much, just wanted some good sound and some BUMPS....So i hooked up my Kenwood eXcelon KDC590, along with my Pheonix Gold 800 watt amp, and my Cadence Wild Beast 12" woofer. sounds great in the X.
MISC004.jpg

MISC007.jpg

MISC012.jpg

Xacto

Reaction score
nice one, never seen those subs before. i just installed one of those amps in my friend's rsx-s mated to a 15 inch image dynamics sub. They're actually pretty decent, specially for $90! :top:

plinco

Reaction score
if its gonna be in an X its got to be prettier.. but if your happy awesome..

nxrunner

Reaction score
Glad to see your hooking up the X with some new mods.:top:

XDsm

Reaction score
Nice! The Cadence Wild Beast may not be the best looking sub but they can get loud and hit hard in the right box. Looks like a good setup.

XrunDan

Reaction score
if its gonna be in an X its got to be prettier.. but if your happy awesome..

LOL I agree 100%, but with the $$ and the supplies that i had, this was all i could do...i work full time (for not alot of money), and i am MARRIED, so you get the point:frown:

plinco

Reaction score
ya it helps to not be attached, not that i wouldnt mind, but having the money for other things is nice..

XrunDan

Reaction score
LOL, dont get me wrong, i love my wife and would sell the X..............OK i cannot finish that sentence, but it would be nice to have a few extra $$$ to spend on the truck, i have so many ideas!!

Pete

Reaction score
Does your steering wheel radio controls still work? I'd hate to lose them and also the 6 disk changer. I really like the stock setup except for the SOUND. LOL!

Top Bottom